Aufhocker!Germany x Reader (part 1)

Aufhocker (German): a shapeshifter that kills people by slitting their throats. Their method of murder has linked them to vampires, but Aufhockers can't be killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're walking home one night and have the strange feeling that someone, or something, is watching you. You think you see a person in your peripheral vision, but when you look back at that spot, you only see a cat. The cat meows at you, then runs away.

"Hehe... I must be imagining things," you say to yourself, then keep walking.

Once you're down the street from your house, someone grabs your wrist and pulls you into the alley. The man that grabbed you pushes you against a building. You see the lust in his eyes and you're terrified.

"Where do you think you're going~?" He asks you seductively as he presses his body against yours.

"Let me go!" You yell at him, trying to get out of his grip. He's too strong for you, but you keep trying. A silhouette rises from behind the man and jumps onto his back, slitting the man's throat with sharp claws. Blood splatters on you and the man drops dead, leaving the figure standing there with its bright blue eyes staring into your (e/c) ones. You're scared half to death at this point and think that if you run, the figure will kill you also.

The figure's a tall, muscular man, but that's all you can tell because of the darkness, other than his blue eyes staring at you. The figure kneels down and starts to drag the dead body off. You take the chance and sprint home, locking all the doors and windows.

You go to bed feeling uneasy that night. You try going to sleep, but you still feel like something's watching you. Once you sense someone's in the room with you, you slowly open your eyes to see the same blue eyes from earlier staring at you in the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I didn't make anything up in this one. I made Germany the first one since he was the one that gave me the idea to do these in the first place.