Thunderbird!America x Reader (part 3)

It's been a few months since you first met Alfred. As you two became closer and started hanging out more often, he quickly picked up the way you talk.

You're currently getting snacks ready. You invited him over for a movie marathon today. A Marvel movie marathon, to be exact. You have all the DVDs that're out so far and you thought it'd be fun to show him all the movies so far.

He's been over before already knows about movies and TV and stuff. He first found out because of the TV being on one time he came over. He freaked out a first, but you calmed him down and explained TV to him. It took a little bit, but he finally kinda sorta understood.

There's a knock on the door. That must be him, you think to yourself. You get the door to see Alfred standing there.

"Sup, (Name)," he says with a smile.

"Hey Al," you respond as you set aside so he can come in. He walks in and goes to the living room. You close the door behind him and follow him.

"What movies're we watching?"

"We're watching the Marvel movies."

"What's Marvel?" Right, you haven't really told him too much about the comics world.

"It's a comic book company. The comics've gotten so popular they started making games and movies and stuff."

"Oh. Well, let's get started!"

"Not yet."

He looks at you with a confused look. "Huh?"

"First, we need to make the environment."

"Whadaya mean?"

"We need to make a pillow fort."

"Okay."

You two make the pillow fort with the couch cushions and blankets. From that moment on, Alfred's willing to make a pillow fort at the drop of a hat.

You get the snacks and set them near the entrance of the fort. Then you put in the first Iron Man movie. You two situate yourselves in the fort so you're both comfortable and get the snacks.

You tell Alfred how Stan Lee, the dude that started Marvel, made the character of Tony Stark entirely on a bet and made him have a horrible personality so everybody would hate him, but the exact opposite happened.

He asks you questions throughout the movies and you answer them to the best of your capability. You also tell him some trivia that you know when it's relevant to what's happening in the movie. Like how RDJ hid food all over the set of Avengers and the set people could never find it so whenever he's eating during the movie it wasn't scripted, he was just hungry.

Then Captain America comes on. He absolutely loves it.

---------several movies later--------

"Okay, I think it's time for a break," you say as you get outta the fort and go to eject the movie you've just finished (The Avengers). You've finished half of the movies you have.

"But it's just getting good!" Protests Alfred.

"Yeah, but I need to stretch me legs, Al."

He grumbles a little. "Fine." He crawls outta the fort also. You go outside to walk a little bit and he follows you.

"So, who's your favorite?" You ask him as you start walking.

"Captain America!" He says excitedly. "What about you?"

"(Insert favorite Marvel hero here)."

"...Hey (Name), can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Will you be my Peggy Carter?"

You stop in your tracks. You try to process this situation. You be his Peggy Carter? Does that mean he wants to be your boyfriend? Not that you'd say no to that. You've come to have a crush on Alfred, but you didn't know if he felt the same or what.

He walks around you so you're facing each other.

"I guess what I wanna say is I love you, (Name). Will you be my girlfriend?"

Your heart stops for a second.

"Wh-What brought this up?" You stutter, blushing a dark red.

"Well, while we were watching the movies, you seemed so passionate about the movies and I loved it. I realized I love listening to you talk about this kinda stuff. I love the sparkle in your eyes as you talk about it.

"So, will you be my Peggy Carter?"

You smile at him. "Of course, Captain America."

He smiles as his eyes light up and he pulls you into a hug. You hug him back.

Then you kiss him as you close your eyes. He kisses you back as he closes his eyes also. You two make out until you need to stop to breathe.

"Best day ever," you say with a smile.

He chuckles a little in response.

"C'mon, let's go finish our movie marathon."

"Alright!" He says excitedly. You two go back in to watch the rest of the movies. You both have a great time the whole way through. (Especially since you two were cuddling during the second half of the marathon.) He stole a kiss every once in a while and you'd steal them back.

Maybe next time you'll show him DC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I watched Civil War before writing this. I'll say that I loved it, the ScarletVision was real and Bucky and T'Challa are quickly growing on me.

And so, I leave you with this

For the record, I found this picture on Pinterest

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

For the record, I found this picture on Pinterest.