Male!weretiger!Taiwan x Reader (part 1)

Weretiger (mostly in Asian areas): the tiger version of a werewolf, often thought to be powerful sorcerers. Others believe being a weretiger came from a hereditary curse or a vengeful ghost. Some stories say a person who eats a certain amount of humans become weretigers, others say weretigers are the ghosts of people who've been killed by tigers.

We're gonna use the sorcerer thing for this one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in Thailand for a school trip and were in the jungle looking for some bugs for your bug collection for Advanced Biology (we actually do this at my school). You were keeping them in a jar with air holes in it, but none big enough for the bugs to escape from.

As you were exploring, you come across a cave. This might have some good bugs for my collection! You think to yourself as you enter the cave.

As you get halfway into the cave, you hear footsteps and growling. Afraid, you hide behind a really big rock.

A tiger enters the cave, then starts transforming. It transforms into a man with short brown hair with a wild curly strand sticking out and brown eyes.

"I know you're there," he says to you, "I can smell you." Busted. "You can come out, I won't hurt you. I promise."

You cautiously come out from behind the rock.

"I'm Xiao, what's your name?"

"(Name)." You answer.

He smiles at you. "It's nice to meet you, (Name)."

"What are you? I-I don't mean to be rude but-"

"No, no, it's fine. I'm what's called a weretiger. Do you know about the legends of the weretigers?"

"I'd be lying if I said yes."

"One of the ways it's said weretigers are born is if a sorcerer's powerful enough to transform into a tiger."

"So, you're a sorcerer?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I believe you." Your response surprises him.

"Really? Just like that? You're not gonna make me prove it or anything?"

"Since I saw you transform from a tiger into a guy, I believe you."

"Okay. What're you doing here anyway?"

"I have to find bugs for a biology project."

"I can help you if you want me to."

You smile. He seems like a decent guy. "Sure."

Xiao helps you collect a lot of bugs for your project and you promise to meet him back at his cave same time tomorrow.