Aufhocker!Germany x Reader (part 2)

I was reading back through the first parts of these to do the second parts and I realized I've made these so much longer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're about to scream, but the figure covers your mouth with his hand as you inhale. You reach for the nearest thing, which is a pillow, and start hitting him in the face with it. He restrains you by getting on you and holding down your arms near your sides with his knees. He turns on the lamp beside your bed and you see the rest of his face.

He has blonde hair that's slicked back and a little disheveled from you hitting him with the pillow. He moves his free hand to quickly get your hands together over your head and moves his knees to where he's pretty much straddling your stomach. He's not putting his full weight on you because he knows it might hurt you.

"I am not here to kill you," he tells you with a thick German accent. "I vill take mein hand avay if you don't scream. But you have to calm down, ja?" You take a few deep breaths through your nose and start to calm down. You comply because you don't wanna die. "Gut." He removes his hand from your mouth and places it on his thigh.

"Who are you?" You ask him.

"Ludvig."

"Why did you save me?"

"Because you vere in danger."

"How did you know where I was?"

"I followed your scent."

"My scent?"

He nods. "Und once I know a scent, I can follow it anyvhere."

"Why are you in my room?"

"Because I vanted to make sure you vere alright."

You lower your eyelids at him. "There's a strange man in my room that currently has me pinned down and is straddling me. Yeah, this is totally normal for me. I'm just peachy right now."

He looks down and sees the position you two are in. He starts blushing and quickly gets off you, going to stand beside your bed. "I-I'm sorry."

You sit up to face him. "How do I know you won't kill me?"

He clears his throat. "Because if I vanted to kill you, I vould have done it after I killed zhat man."

You guess that's true. "Why did you save me?"

"I already answered zhat."

"No, I mean what was your motive to save me."

"Vhy do I need a motive to help someone zhat's in danger?"

"The truth," you demand.

"You von't believe me if I tell you."

"Try me."

He sighs in defeat. "Zhat man vas an incubus. He's been attacking vomen very frequently recently. Ve decided it's time to make him stop by any means necessary."

"Who's 'we'?"

"Mein bruder and I. Ve are vhat's called Aufhockers."

"So, what, are you some kinda shapeshifters or something?"

"Actually, zhat's exactly it." That explains a lot. You think you'd easily be able to spot an almost six foot tall buff man in a crowd.

"So, uh, thanks for saving me, I guess."

"It vasn't a problem."

You both just stay there staring at each other in awkward silence for a little bit.

"Can you please get out now? I have work tomorrow."

He remembers that this is your private home. "Oh, right. Sorry. Guten nacht." He leaves through your window without another word.

You close the window, turn off your lamp and go back to sleep.

What you don't know is he had an ulterior motive for helping you. He was hoping that if he saved you, you'd be grateful to him. You'd ask how to repay him, to which he'd answer by going on a date with him. He's seen you around and he's found things he likes about you, but he's been too shy to talk to you about it.

The only reason he could talk to you then was because he was treating it like work. So he left a little disappointed. Okay, a lot disappointed.