Special: wrestler!America x Wrestler!reader

I'm so sorry for not posting anything for a while, stuff's gotten crazy at school recently and I haven't had a lot of time to write. But I had this idea and I thought I should post something.

Quick note: when I say wrestling I mean folkstyle wrestling that we do in high school in America. Not wrestling like WWE. Please bear with me on the wrestling terms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's regionals for the wrestling season. You're excited for today because you get to see your boyfriend, Alfred. He goes to a different school than you, but he asked you out at a tournament earlier in the year. You two've been talking for a while now and you're really excited to see him in person again.

Your team gets there before his and after you find out where you go to change and get changed into your singlet and have the warm-ups on, you go back to where your team set all their stuff  to finish getting ready by taping the laces of your shoes.

The way the gym is set up is there's two levels. The main floor of the gym is on the lower level and the bleachers are what takes you from the upper level to the lower level. There's another almost mini-gym on the upper floor with a few practice mats off to one side. Kinda like this:

There's four mats set up on the actual gym floor

After you finish taping your shoes, you look up and see a familiar team enter the gym on the upper level. It's the team you've been waiting for. You look through the faces of all the boys and soon find your boyfriend. He locks eyes with you and smiles at you. You wave to him and he waves back at you. Once his team sets all their stuff down, you walk up to him and his team's "camp".

"Hey!" You say with a smile as hug him.

"Hey!" He says back as he hugs you.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"Good. I'm happy to see you."

He tightens his grip on you slightly. "Me too."

You let him go and his coach calls his team to change to start warming up.

"Talk to you later?" He asks you.

"Alright, see ya." You say with a smile.

-----------time skip-----------

It's later on in the meet and they're currently on a break. You take this time to go over and see Alfred. He asks you if you wanna take a walk with him and he says yes.

The two of you start walking around. After a little bit, you two come across the practice mats in the upper gym.

"You wanna wrestle?" Alfred asks you.

"Huh?"

"C'mon, let's practice for our matches! Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

You smile playfully at him. "Alright then." You two go onto the practice mats, you take off your warm-up jacket because it has your phone in it and throw it off to the side. He gets into his stance and you get into yours. He tries circling you, but you circle with him so he doesn't get behind you.

Then he takes you down and almost has you in a pin. You fight against him, get a reversal in on him and put him on his back. You t-out on him and have your arm under his neck in a reverse half, you pushing down on his other shoulder to pin him.

You both start laughing.

"You're alright," he tells you whilst still laughing.

"Thanks." You look into his eyes and he looks into yours. After a second of smiling at each other, you both lean in and your lips connect as you close your eyes. You love the taste of his lips and the way his kiss feels. He kisses you again and you kiss him back.

"Hey, you two!"

You both break your kiss to look in the direction of the voice. You see Alfred's coach walking up to you.

"Hey, don't be doing that," he tells you. "This is a school function."

"Sorry," you say as you get off your boyfriend and sit up. He sits up also to look at his coach, somewhat irritated.

"Well, it's okay this time," the coach continues. "But you're representing your schools. It's alright for you two to hold hands and hug and such, but we don't need anyone making out here, okay?"

"Okay," you and the blond boy both respond.

You feel a bunch of eyes watching you from behind his coach. Once the coach walks away, you see Alfred's entire team watching the two of you from the bleachers that go down to the lower gym, watching this unfold from behind the railing of the floor of the upper level. Most of them are giving your boyfriend a thumbs up or two, several look like they're internally fangirl screaming.

His entire team ships the two of you like Fed-Ex. And I mean the entire team. They tease him about it all the time, but you think they actually like the idea of you two together.

"Keep your tongue to yourself, Jones!" One of his teammates calls at him. You're fairly certain that one's Mason. From what Alfred's told you, Mason ships you two the hardest and teases him the most about it. You've dubbed him the captain of the ship because it sounds like he's trying his damnedest to keep this ship sailing.

Alfred proceeds to flip Mason off. He hates it when his team does things like that. His coach shoos the team back to their camp.

The loudspeaker announces that the next round's gonna start soon. After that, you and Alfred look at each other. The two of you decide to lean on the rail of the upper level of the gym and just talk for a little bit.

"So, they seem like a lively bunch," you comment to Alfred, gesturing toward his team's camp.

"Yeah, they can get pretty annoying. But now Mason owes me twenty bucks."

"Huh?"

"Mason actually said he'd pay me if I kissed you. I mean, I wanted to do it anyway, but I wasn't gonna turn it down."

You look at him and smile. "Wanna do it again?"

He smiles back. "I'd love to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this was based off a real thing that happened to me with my boyfriend. I kinda wanted to make it Canada since he's from Canada, but America has more of the same personality that my boyfriend does.

Also, we were in the same weight class at regionals and the way the bracket worked out was that if he had won his last match, he would've had to wrestle me. Immediately after they realized this, his entire team was telling him "you need to win." But he lost that match and his team's dreams were shattered.

Also also, prom's coming up here soon. Anybody up for another promshot? Please keep in mind that Canada and Germany have already won the past contests and will not be the winner of this or any contests in the near future.