Bonus! Christmas One-shot! Germany x Reader

Okay, I'm gonna be real here. Canada won the popular vote, but he won the last one and I felt like if I did him again it'd get to be a thing and he'd win just about if not all of these special things and that's not fair to the other characters and it'd get boring for me if I only wrote about Canada and then I won't write as well and that'd be sucky of me. So I decided that for these special things, a character can only win a one-shot once, then it goes to the one with the next highest votes.

So, second place was a tie between Germany and Iceland. I flipped a coin and Germany won. So here we are.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Christmas morning. You wake up and are really excited because you get to spend today with your boyfriend, Ludwig. You've been together for several years and he's invited you over to his house so you can exchange gifts, so that means you'll be around Gilbert too.

Don't get you wrong, you don't hate Gilbert. It's just that Gilbert tries his absolute hardest to embarrass Ludwig in front of you and you have a feeling that today won't be an exception. Ludwig told you come over at around eleven in the morning, so that gives you some time to get ready.

You take a shower, dry your hair, decide what to wear and get some breakfast. Then you decide it's about time for you to set off to Ludwig's house. You grab your present for him and leave the house.

Ludwig's present is currently covered in wrapping paper and you're really excited for him to open it. You think he'll love it.

Once you arrive at Ludwig's house, you knock on the door and wait a little bit. The door opens to reveal your boyfriend.

"Hey!" You say with a smile.

"Hi," he responds, also smiling.

"Merry Christmas,"

"Merry Christmas." He steps to the side. "Come in."

You enter the house and make your way to their living room. You see Gilbert already there, a box on the floor next to where he's sitting.

"Hey Gilbert," you say as you hold up a hand in a short wave.

"Hey (Name)," he responds.

Ludwig enters the room after you.

"So, I got you this," you say as you hold the box to him.

"I got you somezhing too," he tells you.

"Yeah, but I wanna see you open your present! C'mon, open it!"

He smiles at how excited you are. "Alright." He sets the box down on a table and tears open the wrapping, revealing a gun case. He opens the case and his eyes go wide once he sees what's inside. It's a Browning 1903 pistol that's in amazing condition. It looks like it was just made. He picks it up and examines it.

"Vhere did you get zhis?" The blond asks you.

"My dad has a friend who's really into historical guns."

He looks at you and smiles. "Zhis is amazing. Zhank you, (Name)."

Your smile grows wider. "You're welcome, Ludwig."

"Now for mein present!" Gilbert says as he hands Ludwig a wrapped up box.

Ludwig gives him a somewhat confused look. "But you already have me a present."