Male!phoenix!Vietnam x Reader (part 1)

Phoenix (worldwide)- a firebird that can be reborn from it's own ashes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're working on your homework in your room, trying to figure out this last question.

You decide to look out the window and you see something. You get closer to the window and see that it looks like a ball of fire falling from the sky.

It lands in a forest near your house. You decide to go investigate.

You stand at the edge of the forest and see smoke coming from the trees. You go towards the smoke to see what that thing was.

You find a big crater and you look down into it. You see a guy in the crater. You notice that his arm's bending the wrong way. He has short brown hair and he's wearing a green long-sleeved shirt that has the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and matching pants and black shoes. There are feathers all around him and he isn't moving.

You're very careful as you go down into the crater to see if he's at least alive. You approach him and start shaking him. You can feel him breathing and you relax a little.

He doesn't respond, so you shake him harder.

He groans in pain and starts to open his eyes, showing them to be brown also. The first thing he sees is you.

"Where am I?" He asks you. "Who are you?"

"You need medical attention," you tell him. He started to get up and grunts in pain as he tries to move his broken arm. You help him stand and you help him climb out of the crater.

You find another one of those feathers and put it in your pocket.

"C'mon, we can go to my house and call an ambulance," you tell him as you grab his other hand and start leading him through the forest. He blushes at the contact because he thinks you're cute.

"Wh-Why are you helping me?" He asks you.

"Because I'd feel guilty if I didn't." You look over your shoulder at him and smile. "I'm (Name), by the way. What's your name?"

"Thao."

"Do you remember that flaming thing in the sky, Thao?"

"What flaming thing?"

"There was something that looked like a big ball of fire that fell from the sky. I followed to where it landed and you were there."

He sighs and lets go of your hand, stopping in his place. You stop and turn to face him.

"I was hoping you wouldn't find out about my secret, but I guess you already know. Do you know of the Phoenix?"

"Yeah."

"That's what I am."

"I figured you weren't human. But I don't care."

That last part surprises him.

"You may be a fire bird, but you're still hurt. I'd feel guilty if I just left you there. I promise I won't tell anyone your secret.

"That's what everyone says."

You get up in his face. "I mean it! You can trust me!"

Thao starts blushing again at how close you two are.

"I'll keep your secret forever, Thao!"

The way your eyes're shining makes him believe you.

"...Okay."