Werecat!Italy x Reader (part 1)

Werecat (worldwide): basically the same as a werewolf, but they transform into a giant cat instead of a wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're in Italy for a work thing, but have the day off today, so you decide to explore Venice today. You're at the Leaning Tower of Pisa as the sun's setting and you're taking pictures. You look at the picture and see something that looks like a large cat in the background, but it's really blurry. You go to the spot where the cat-looking creature was in the picture and see a man there.

He has auburn hair with a curl sticking out from the side of his head. He turns his face to look at you, but he has his eyes closed, then opens his eyes, revealing them to be auburn as well. He looks afraid, then runs away.

"Wait! Come back!" You call as you run after him. He runs all the way to the countryside and you keep following him until he runs into a cave. You're more cautious as you approach the entrance.

"Hello?" You call into the cave. You hear growling coming from inside and you're worried about the guy. You tiptoe inside as quietly as possible. Once you get close to the back of the cave, you start to hear loud breathing. Then you find a large hole in the cave floor. You approach slowly, but slip and fall into the hole.

You land on something soft and furry that collapses onto the ground under you. There's some light coming from a hole in the wall and you look down to see what looks like a giant cat under you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giant Italy cat! Anyways, next up is the Allies! I got some ideas for them :3