Rui Shi!Hong Kong x Reader (part 2)

--------one year later---------

You and Leon become very close over the course of the year he's been assigned as your bodyguard. He respects you as much as someone would respect a man, which makes you really happy. He's demonstrated his ability to become a Rui Shi to you, so you're used to the idea.

One day, your family (you and your father, as your mother's dead) is en route to a diplomatic meeting with the ruler of a neighboring country. It's supposed to last a few days and your father thinks this will be a good learning experience for you. Leon's walking by your side while you ride your horse. A loud shriek suddenly sounds further up the path, then a large group of people jump out and attack you. You see a large man running towards you with a sword, ready to strike.

Leon then transforms into a Rui Shi. The man that's running towards you skids to a halt, fear evident in his face. Leon lets out a low growl, which causes many of the men to back away. But there's one guy who sneaks up from behind and grabs you, pulling you off your horse.

"Leon!" You yell, which causes him to quickly turn his head in your direction. The man who has you throws you over his shoulder and starts bolting in the other direction. You fight back as best you can, but he's too strong for you. Leon starts sprinting after you and quickly catches up with the the man. Leon headbuts the man in his back and sends him flying forward and you into the air. Leon catches you on his back.

You cling to his back as tight as you can. Wait, where's your father? You look around and soon find him being restrained by some of the men. Leon attacks the men who are fighting with the guards you've brought with you, not noticing your father.

You take the sword of one of the other men and start fighting them with it. You've seen the guards train and spar and learned from watching them. You mostly just use it to disarm them before Leon fights them, not to kill them.

You see the men running off with your father in tow, unconscious.

"Father!" You call out as you jump off Leon's back and start running after him. The men run off into the trees and you lose them. Your father's gone. But they wouldn't kidnap him just to kill him. If they wanted to kill him, they would have done it then and there. They must want a ransom or something. And to do that they need to keep him alive. That's at least a tiny bit reassuring.

You go back to Leon to see him back in his human form with the guards holding down the men who attacked you and your group. Your horse doesn't give a single fuck, as usual. Your horse is the most chill horse you've ever seen. A war could be going on and it would just keep on keeping on like there wasn't a care in the world. It's just chilling off to the side, grazing.

"Princess, are you alright?!" Leon asks with worry as he runs up to you.

"I'm fine, Leon," you answer. "How's everyone else?"

"We're alright, Your Highness," says the head guard of the group. "What do you suggest we do?"

"We're almost to our destination, we might as well arrive there first before we plan what to do next."

The others in your group all nod in acknowledgement. You remount your horse and you all continue on towards your destination. Once you get there the king of the neighboring country is confused by the absence of your father.

"Where is the king?" He asks.

"My father was kidnapped," you answer. "I think he's going to be held for ransom."

He looks to Leon and the guards. "Is this true?"

They all agree with your statement and the guards bring forth the men they captured and brought with them. The king furrows his brow at the men.

"There's been news about a terrorist group forming as of recent. I'd say these men are a part of it."

"Your Majesty, what are we going to do?" Asks Leon.

"First, we're going to find out what these men know." He turns his face towards his own guards. "Take these men to the cages." His guards take the men from your guards and lead them out of the room. He looks back at you. "You may stay here for the time being. Yui, show the princess the best hospitality we can offer."

A maid woman walks forward and bows to you. "If you would please follow me, Princess. I can show you to your room."

Yui starts walking towards the door and you follow her, Leon following you. She leads you towards the ladies bedrooms and stops in front of this one specific door. "This is the room you'll be staying in," she says as she opens the door. "If there's anything you need at all, just ask for me."

"Thank you, Yui," you tell her. She bows and leaves. You enter the room. It's pretty nice, actually.

"What are we going to do, Princess?" Asks Leon.

"We're going to wait and see what the terrorists want."

Mythology!Hetalia x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें