Karakura!Turkey x Reader (part 1)

Karakura: A male night demon in Turkish mythology.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're in your house, asleep, until you're woken up by the sound of a voice. It sounds like one of your relatives coming from outside. You decide to investigate, so you put on your shoes and go out there.

You follow the sound of the voice to under a street light, but don't see anyone. You then realize how cold it was. Suddenly, someone puts their hand over your mouth and pulls you into an abandoned building. You try fighting them, but for some reason you can't move.

The person holds you against a wall and you finally see them. It's a man with a mask on that covers his eyes and had a hood, so you can't see what his hair looks like. The man holds up a hand with razor-sharp claws, looking like he's ready to slash your throat open.

You're terrified, but you can't move or scream for help. You both look at each other's faces and something softens on his. He lets his arm drop to his side.

"What are you doing?!" A voice hisses from the shadows. "Kill her!" The man holding you looks at the shadows, then at you.

"Run," he says simply, then lets you go. You can suddenly move again and the man turns to the shadows, growing another set of claws from his other hand. "No."

"No?! What do mean no?!"

"I won't kill her."

"You'll pay with your life for this!" A shadowy figure leaps onto the man.

"Run!"

You sprint for your life all the way home.

-------Sadik's POV--------

I can't do it. I can't kill her. There's somethin' about this mortal that's different. I have t' fight Bülent fer her t' be free. So be it.

Bülent tackles me. I throw him off me and stand up.

"How dare you let the mortal escape!" He says angrily.

"I refuse t' follow yer orders anymore!"

"Then die!" He lunges at me, but I dodge his attack and take the sword from the crate marked "weapons". He dodges me and scratches my stomach open. He tries to slash my throat, but I jump outta the way and chop his head off. I'm covered in his blood and my organs are gonna fall outta me soon. I need help. I start walking and end up at the girl's house.

----------(Name's) POV------------

You hear a thud on the door and go to answer it. You open the door and a person collapses into your house. You realize it's the man that saved you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made up a lot of this because I couldn't really find anything that explains the Karakura at all. And before you go on saying his name's spelled "Sadiq" I use the way I did because in the Turkish alphabet, there isn't a letter q.

Greece's next!

Mythology!Hetalia x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें