Vampire!Romania x Reader (part 1)

Vampire (worldwide): I hope you know what a vampire is by now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're out in Transylvania for a school trip.

Everyone's being really loud one night and it's giving you a headache. You decide to go for a walk to get some fresh air.

As you're walking, you see a man limping towards you and holding his arm. Under the street light you see he's wearing a red trench coat that's a darker shade where he's holding his arm. You also see his one leg's bloody too.

"Are you okay?" You ask him.

"I'm fine," he answers, not stopping. He limps right past you.

You start following him, "What happened?"

"None of your business."

"Look, I don't care what you say, you're hurt. Let me help you-"

He turns to you and looks at you with an angry expression. "I said I'm fine!" His eyes glow red and you see he has fangs.

You take a step back, surprised by his outburst.

He realizes what he did. "I'm sorry. I just have a lot on my mind right now."

"Seriously, you need help. Let me help you."

"You're not gonna leave me alone until I say yes, are you?"

"Nope."

He sighs. "Fine. It's nothing serious though."

"Where I'm staying isn't very far. Follow me." You lead him to where your class is staying for the trip. You take him to the kitchen where the first aid kit is. "Sit down while I get the first aid kit."

You get the first aid kit and walk back to him as he sits on the table and puts his injured leg on one of the chairs. He takes off his jacket to show a button up white shirt stained with blood. He unbuttons the shirt and slips off the sleeve on his injured arm. He has a deep bite there. He then rolls up the leg of his pants and he has a deep scratch there.

"What happened to you?" You ask with concern as you get the rolls of gauze and sterilization pads from the first aid kit.

"You should see the other guy."

You get a washcloth and get it wet. Then you walk up to him and start cleaning off the blood.

"Thank you," he suddenly says as you get done washing off his leg.

"No problem," you respond as you go back to the sink to get the blood outta the wash cloth.

"No, really, thank you."

You look over your shoulder at him.

"Nobody's ever done anything like this for me. I don't even know your name and you decide to help we without a second though."

"I would've felt guilty if I didn't." You walk back to him and clean off his arm. You then get the liquid disinfectant. "This is gonna sting." He grips the table and as you pour the disinfectant on his leg, he squeezes the edges of the table and grunts in pain. You get a dry rag and dab off the excess disinfectant once it's done doing its thing.

He holds out his arm and steels himself for the pain. You set the bloody rag under his arm to catch any disinfectant that'll drip off his arm. You pour on the liquid and he grunts again as he grits his teeth.

After you dab off the excess disinfectant you position the sterilization pads over his wounds and start wrapping them up.

"What's your name?" He suddenly asks you as you're wrapping his arm.

"(Name)," you answer.

"I'm Vladimir."

"Nice to meet you, Vladimir."

"(Name?)"

You look up from what you're doing and see your friend Danny standing in the doorway of the kitchen. You're gonna have a hell of a time explaining this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the people who're gonna say vampires have all their blood sucked outta their body, nobody ever said vampires don't have blood, now did they? You can die and still have blood in you.

I got one country left before I start on part 2 of everybody's stories, so this is your last chance to request someone.