Vilkacis!Latvia x Reader (part 2)

The dog backs away from you farther under the bed and towards the wall. You know those eyes.

"Raivis?" You ask. "Is that you?"

It's eyes fill with recognition. It inches toward you slightly. You're trying your best not to freak out right now because it might freak out Raivis and he might never come out from under his bed after that.

"Raivis, it's me, (Name)."

He crawls closer and sticks his head out from under the bed.

"It's okay, Raivis." You slowly reach over and start scratching his head. He seems to calm down because of this. He completely comes out from under the bed and walks up to you.

"I have to say this is really interesting. Is this why your dad doesn't trust you home alone?"

He nods.

"Does he know about this?"

Raivis shakes his head no. You blink and the next thing you know, Raivis is in his human form again. Well that was abrupt, you think to yourself as you stop scratching his head.

"I-I sorry to surprise you like that," he stutters as he sits cross-legged in front of you. "I-It's just that I can only transform at night, wh-while my father isn't here."

"So, you're not a werewolf."

"N-No. I'm what called a V-Vilkacis."

"And how did this all start?"

"I-I was out one night and I f-found this tree where the top branches entered the ground so it made an arch. I-I walked under it a-and the light of the full moon struck me. A-After that, I could become a wolf whenever I want."

"Interesting."

He starts to kinda freak out, but not full-on freak out. "P-Please don't tell my father! H-He would freak out if he found out about this!"

"Hey, I promise I won't tell your dad, okay?"

He calms down and smiles. "Th-thank you, (Name)."

"So, did you finish your homework?"

Your question throws him off a little. "Y-Yeah."

"So how come you become a wolf while stuck in your room?"

"Th-The first time I did it, I kinda accidentally trashed the living room. That's why my f-father doesn't trust me alone. A-after that I thought if I only transformed in here, th-there's less of a chance that I'd be found out." His stomach growls.

"Hey, I brought you some food since I didn't know if you were done with your homework or not. Since you're done now, let's go downstairs and eat, okay?"

"O-Okay."

You two go downstairs to eat and you two start talking during the meal. Afterwards, you two go into the living room to watch TV for a while. After a movie came on, you two start watching that. Once the movie's over, you notice that Raivis is asleep. You check the time. 11:32 pm.

"Hello?" Calls Mr. Galante as he opens the front door. "(Name)?"

"In here," you call to him. He enters the room to see his son asleep on the couch.

"So, did he cause any trouble?"

"Nope. He was an angel."

He chuckles. "Well, thanks for watching him." He pays you, then picks up Raivis.

"Have a good night, sir," you say as you're ready to leave.

"You too," he says as he's walking up the stairs to Raivis' room, carrying to boy in his arms.

You leave the house with a smile on your face.