Chapter Forty Four- The Sheets

Bringing the spoon to her lips, Evelyn gently poured it into her mouth, careful to not slurp as it was deemed unladylike in her time. Instead, she dabbed her mouth with her napkin and upon doing so, gave a gaze towards Marth as he arched a brow and brought a glass of wine to his lips, staring at her. Using the glass as a diversion, Marth narrowed his eyes to her as she traced her pointer finger on the bottom of her lip, carefully drawing along the edges of her mouth as Marth clenched his jaw. Focusing his gaze on the guest of honor who was now standing on his feet and giving a grateful and long toast, Evelyn and Marth exchanged lusty gazes back and forth until the toast finished. The room filled with an applause as they spoke their wishes of wellness to Joseph as he was still healing from the Irishman attacks. Having invited him to the castle in hopes of smoothing any jagged surfaces, Marth and Evelyn had instead made the night torturous on them both-they desired each other in a way that could ignite a wet match or burn hotter than the sun. By the time dinner had come to an end and the servants began to remove the place settings of each member in the castle, Marth and Evelyn excused themselves as they rushed to his chambers. Before opening it, Marth picked her up slightly and set her against the door, forcing it open before kicking it shut. Walking towards the bed while they kissed back and forth, forcing the other one to deepen the kiss until Evelyn ceased it.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked with a flicker of Scottish twang on his words, sending shivers down her spine as she shook her head and he used his pointer finger and thumb to bring her lips back to him. Keeping her head in place by the use of his hands, he moved to the back of the bed and was pushed by Evelyn's light touch. Falling on his elbows, he gave a confused yet playful scowl as she gently shook her head.

"I must teach you patience."

"I have had six years of it...forced to watch you in the arms of another...I cannot bare another moment." he went to reach for her, but found her to pull back.

"Uh-huh...." She said while swiping his hand away. "You will wait for as long as I say so."

"Do you plan to torture me?"

"No. I already have." She said with a sultry tone and swift kiss on his neck. He held her in place, forcing himself to be heard.

"Promise me you will not begin something you do not plan to finish." He said with bedroom eyes focused deep upon her.

"I am not that cruel my dear."

"Let me have you." He begged before she took her hand at her side and placed it on the back of her dress. "I had requested something on your behalf, my Lord...I hope you can understand why." Shedding the large dress, she revealed a sheer nightgown that showed each desirable part of her body in full. For a moment, Marth didn't dare move before pulling her towards him.

"How is it I am only seeing this now?" He asked as he pulled the skirt of her nightgown up slowly, tracing the outside of her leg as goosebumps rose shamelessly on her skin.

"I wanted to be sure."

"Of what?"

"Your love for me."

"Do you question it even now?" He asked as his hand fell between her legs, pleasing her as her mouth came open and she arched her head back just enough to show she was enjoying the moment. "Answer me." He spoke as he quickened his motion. Letting out whimpers as she began to speak "no" in a variation of volumes until he stopped just before completion. Opening her eyes and finding a smirk in front of her, she was surprised to find Marth to move from the bed, and towards the mirror. "Come." He instructed as she followed his instruction and he placed her in front of the mirror. "What is it you see?" he asked as he pulled her hair to one side and kissed her neck, forcing her to close her eyes to the glorious feeling. "Tell me."

"I do not wish to speak, my lord."

"Is that so?" Cupping her breast in his hand, he began to knead at her skin and tease her as she wrapped her arm around his neck while remaining in front of him. "What is it you desire?"

"Must I speak it aloud?"

He gave a slow nod while kissing her shoulders, forcing her nightgown to fall from her shoulders and onto the floor. "Ravishing." He said as he pulled her against him, sending their bodies crashing against one another. "Remove my clothes." He instructed as she slowly removed whatever remained upon him while he smiled during the entire exchange.

"What now my lord?" She asked while arching an eyebrow and sending lust plummeting through his body, forcing him to pick her up so her legs wrapped around him, and to then set her down upon the floor.

"Forgive my swiftness." He said as he did not hold back in claiming her. This time using the floor as their surface, Marth held himself over her while she dug her nails into his skin that was now filled with perspiration. Feeling him inside her, she writhed to his thrusts and groaned at his touch as he placed himself deeper and deeper within her before finding the perfect speed to send her into near convulsions.

"Do not ever leave me again, I beg of you." He spoke in the midst of grunts while Evelyn shook her head in agreement. "Never." She said aloud as he quickened his thrusts until they both expired with loud moans, ones that echoed through the castle.

"Don't move." She said as he tried to withdraw from her. Continuing small movements while he growled, she continued to move back and forth until he expired once more, this time sending deep chills through his body.

Upon looking to each other with deep satisfaction and lust, Marth pulled her against him. "I love you." He said while out of breath and holding her against him as she could feel his completion during the embrace-giving herself a smile as she found herself truly proud of the accomplishment.

*I hope this makes up for the time they spent apart!