Chapter Forty Three- Forgotten Lechery

"Are you well?" Marth asked as he knocked on the door to Evelyn's room and found her beneath the covers, being attended to by one of her maidens. Dismissing the young woman, Marth then took the girl's place on Evelyn's bed and took her hand in his. "I feel a great amount of guilt for what happened to you."

"It is not anymore your fault than it is mine." She spoke in hopes of relieving the pain from his heart. With her raspy voice, she then thanked him for allowing her to stay for the past week. Verbally, he explained how he missed her presence and the smiles upon the faces of the children as they would see her each morning, but as if he was desiring to say more, he ceased his words and stood beside the bed.

"Do you need anything?"

"Marth..." She spoke with her raspy voice cracking at the sound of his name. "Please do not blame yourself for this. I wish to have never left here...perhaps if I would not have...they never would have hurt Winnie."

"I wish you would have stayed too..." He spoke as it appeared he would leave without a word. Alas, he shut the door behind him and left her to rest as he made his way into his own chambers. Pacing back and forth for the better part of midday, Marth eventually moved to his door while answering a quick knock and begged for it to be Evelyn-but to his disappointment, it was his seamstress. Offering her a consolation smile, he welcomed her in before closing the door and stepping on a small stool so the woman could measure him for his new armor.

As the moon was gleaming on the waters in front of the castle, Marth focused on the questions of the seamstress before finding himself surrounded by a set of maids and servants who were either cleaning the room or rearranging things-per his request. Growing frustrated by the occupancy of his chambers, Marth turned to ask the recent guest to leave but upon doing so, saw it was Evelyn. Unable to hide a smirk on his mouth, he then quickly turned back to the seamstress.

"Is there something I can do for you Miss Greydon?"

"We spoke earlier...I simply wished to continue that conversation."

Turning to face her, Marth gave his undivided attention as the final piece of armor was being placed on his body. "Of course." He spoke as he waited anxiously for her reply.

"I was wondering if it would be so bold for me to ask to stay." Suddenly, the gazes of all of the servants focused on Marth as he couldn't hide the happiness on his expression-causing her a slow smile as well.

"Leave us." Marth spoke while not tearing his gaze from her. "Please." He urged as he stepped from the stool and within a handful of seconds, the room was left to just Thea and Marth.

"Do you mean it?"

She slowly nodded. "I have thought very hard on the possibilities of my future. I have thought of both Marcus and you-weighing who in which my heart lies with." He went to move closer to her, but found her palm to crash against the middle of his armor, ceasing his movement. "You and I have unfinished business, your majesty." Teasingly swiping her hair to one side of her body as Marth clenched his jaw to the site of her soft skin, she brought her fingers to his armor, detaching each piece at an excruciatingly slow pace-as his eyes followed her every movement.

"I want us to begin anew...with nothing but the prospects of what we can do together..." Setting one arm piece on the ground by her feet, she then moved to the next one. "I do not wish for any more deceit, for if I find any.."

"You won't." He spoke with tears filling his eyes. "This feels to be a dream...I have thought of it so many times...it does not feel to be true in present..."

The other metal arm piece hit the ground with a thud while she moved to his chest plate that joined at the top of his shoulders. This time, she stood behind him, using the stool to gain access to his broad shoulders-as she was too short to see without aid. He closed his eyes slowly-upon feeling her breath on his ear.

"I have never loved anyone the way I love you, I could never. I find it impossible to trust you in this moment, but I cannot cease your touch a moment longer." She spoke in a low voice as the chest plate fell to the ground and he pulled her into him-turning her quickly. Their lips touched in a fervent connection as he kicked the stool out of the way and set her against the column of the canopy, holding up the netting to hide the married couple. Keeping her pinned against it for a moment, he held her mouth in place while kissing her passionately-forcing her to gasp for air. Pulling her waist into his so she could feel his desire for her, she groaned and then removed the shirt from his torso, throwing it without care.

"My darling..." He spoke out of breath. "I love you."

"And I you." She said with her voice sounding exhausted before she was gently lifted onto the edge of the bed, at the perfect height for her to be equivalent to him. With her assistance, Marth discarded his belt and threw it behind him before being pulled on top of her. Throbbing to be joined with her, he gave a slight jolt as she snatched onto his arousal and placed it slowly inside of herself-being moved by his motion. Grinding their hips against one another, while they both let out groans of satisfaction, he pulled her against him while his back was against the headboard and her legs were on either side of him. Still focused on their motion, they did not part for anything as he dug his fingers into her hips, groaning against her chest as he was fully inside of her.

"Your majesty?" A voice called outside of his room while Evelyn forced quick motions, allowing him to remain quiet as he could not respond without giving away their activity. Clawing at her legs, leaving marks on her skin, his lips came ajar to the feeling as he pulled her closer to him, feeling her heaving chest hit against his with each thrust of pleasure. "Your highness?" The voice called again, while she pulled him on top of her, gripping his buttocks and forcing quicker motions as he began to reach his bliss. "Sir?"

"One bloody moment!" He scolded out of breath while delivering the final delicious thrusts into her, leaving her sweaty on the bed before marching to the door and learning of rebels nearing the castle. "I will have to dress and then I shall meet you." The man bowed to the king before Marth focused on the woman who was now covering herself with the sheets.

"I must leave."

"Now?"

"I am afraid so..." He sat on the end of his bed, preparing to dress before she came behind him, wrapping her hand around him as he groaned to the interaction.

"Can I not convince you?"

He closed his eyes, ignoring his responsibility as military leader, and fell into the lustful moment with Evelyn before expiring within moments. Turning to her, he pulled her against him and their lips crashed into each other with a volcanic passion.

"Do not plan to sleep, my love." He spoke before placing his pantaloons fully covering himself and then disappearing into the hall, leaving her soaked in sweat and longing for him.