Defeated

Third Person's POV

"You were the girl who killed the founder of the group Eclipse?"

Wide eyes were seen everywhere. All of the men there remembered a girl 10 years before who was given the task to kill the founder of one of their greatest enemy, The Eclipse. The girl who became known in the org as the youngest assassin.

"Areum Park."

The old man whispered.

"You are Areum Park. The proclaimed daughter of Taejun Park."

"Finally."

"So does this means she gets to be the next leader? She has everything that a leader requires. Even the heaviest requirement a candidate should have. She has a symbol."

"No, I won't allow that."

The old man said. Then she turned his head towards the lady in the black gown.

"You are also the next leader of The Solstice. I can't choose you to be the next leader. I'm sure that you'll be the end of it."

The old man landed his hands in his hair trying to search for answers. Then he grabbed his swivel chair and tried to sit down.

He eyed the six young people in front of him as he tried to think of an answer.

"You need to marry one of them then."

The words had slipped in his mouth that made the five candidates smirk.

"What? Are you out of your goddamn mind?"

"You'll marry one of them, and who ever you choose will be your husband that will be the heir of the Solstice. Then thats the time I'll let you rule over the Equinox"

"Thats non sense! Why can't you let me rule both?! I've worked for You so-"

"If you have both of the org in your hands, it'll be biased. Of course, you'll bring the Solstice up and drag the Equinox down. That is your mother's organization any way, but if you marry one of my candidates and let them rule the Solstice it'll be balanced. Once you drag the equinox down he will also burn the solstice into ashes."

The lady tried hard to comprehend the situation but she just stared at them blankly.

"What if I dont want to choose any one of them."

"We'll kill you on the spot. I can also hire my greatest assassin to kill your cousin so there's nothing left to rule your org."

"Do you really think that my aunties won't do the same candidate thing you do now?"

"Easy. Kill them too. Then everyone of your org will be selfish for the position. Either way it'll burn itself to ashes."

"Fuck."

The lady whispered. In her beautiful face showed frustration and anger as the young men eyed her. Waiting for her decision.

The bit her lips and thought hard. She eyed the five sharply and then in the old man.

"I choose Jungkook."

~~~~~~~

"The fuck?!"

"Shut it Thalia, I dont need your curse words now."

"Dont tell me I fought almost 100 people just to hear that she chose Jungkook?!"

"Can your sister be quiet for just a minute?"

Knox, Thalia and Knight are now at the club drowning themselves with beer and vodkas.

"You shut up! What know great Knox? Are you letting him take your beloved princess away?"

Thalia said sarcastically. Knox puffed off the sigh he was keeping and looked at Knight.

"Can you take her out?"

Knight smirked and snaked his arms on Thalia's waist and pulling her away.

Knox knows that this is the time he'll be alive outside but dead inside. Damn that girl.

~~~~~~~

Jimin and Taehyung are now enjoying themselves with different girls, it was their third round and they are wanting more.

They do know that Jungkook is also enjoying himself now. Having the girl he likes as his wife and the org he works for as his own.

"Ahh! God! Jimin!"

The girl screamed as she reached her climax, and with one last thrust, they reached heaven.

Taehyung on the other hand was enjoying himself with a girl making his manhood stand tall and proud.

Once in his life, he wanted to forget that he likes or more like loves someone.

~~~~~~~

Hiro on the other hand flew back to Japan, to continue his work. He wanted to forget and drown himself with stress. He wanted to forget that he loved someone, no, actually he can't call it love.

All of them were suffering while Jungkook enjoys. All of them were hurting because of Winter's choice and that hurts like shit.

But the only thing that's running in their heads are hatred, jealousy, and of course. Revenge.