I hate this..

First of all I'm so sorry for not updating for weeks. I really want to update this book again but this damn WiFi isn't helping. Actually I was kinda afraid that this book will be unnoticed since I haven't been updating but I swear! I tried my best to do so. Our WiFi has been broken down for some reasons. I tried connecting to different WiFi connections but it only made things super worse!

You see, while I was suffering the world of writer's block I decided to keep making chapters and I did. I made almost 5 new chapter but I can't update because of that WiFi problem. When I finally found a new connection I hurriedly tried to update Chapter 15 but for damn sake!! It won't update! It won't load! I was so pissed out and I was So close to crying that time so I just disconnected my phone and let it slide.

The day after that I decided to make another chapter until I found out that Chapter 15 is missing! F*ck! I can't believe it. It was consisted of almost 1,500 words and it disappeared just like that!

And now I'm writing this hoping that it can lessen the stress I have been suffering from this few weeks.

I'm so sorry again and now you can read Chapter 15, please enjoy it coz I almost lost my sanity when it  disappeared.