Chapter 38

Knox's POV

"Knight... Dude"

"This better be fucking important.. I'm in the middle of something."

"I need to ask you a favor my man."

"The fuck dude! I still have work! Mr. Choi wants me to hack into the data base of the FBI again! Dude you know how important this is."

"Dude. Fucking help me for once. My sister Nathalie is on her way here an-"

"Dont you fucking instruct me to baby sit your sister. Dude! Im-"

"Shut up and just fetch her at the airport later at 3 am!"

"Fuck you"

I just grinned and placed my phone down as I looked at my target again. Being an assassin sure is frustrating as her, more over, I'm assigned to kill Winter's cousin. Jiyoon.

~~~~~~~~

Areum's POV

"Let me out of here."

I glared at the man in front of me. This bastard has been pinching the tips of my nerves and I can't help but to feel angry.

"Tell me Entice... What the fuck did you do to my data base? Why can't I fucking access my market?"

I smiled secretly as I watched him get frustrated on his laptop. Pushing different buttons and keys on his laptop.

"I hacked it. Remember you giving me the password?"

"Fucking fuck!"

I was quite surprised when he threw the laptop towards the wall making it break into pieces. My eyes widen when I noticed that he was walking towards me while his eyes were fixed on mine.

"Even if I told you the password, that won't be enough to hack into my system, Entice. Fucking heck! What did you do?!"

My eyes became sharp when his hands landed into my shoulders, shaking me violently.

"I fucking inserted a systemic USB, I won't fucking go here in your office just to play with you and I successfully blocked every access you can fucking make in that market of yours."

I spitted word by word as I pulled my knife and pointed it towards him.

He quickly removed his grip on me and picked up his phone.

"Knight, hack into my market and retrieve my data base. Send it to my master computer and call me of you are already finished."

"You fuckers, why do you need-"

But before the guy can even continue his rants Hiro already ended the call. He then looked at me again deadly.

"I swear Entice, do this again and I'll surely punish you "

After that he he added towards his office door and slammed the door shut. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the glass window behind his desk.

Tsk.. He talks too much... I need to get away from this. I pulled out my silencer and shot the window making it brake. Then I pulled out my bigger silencer and aimed for the flower pot located in the condominium three buildings away from me. After a few seconds I received a text.

"My Magnum is Coming."

I smiled and waited for Magnum. Gosh its been weeks since I last saw Magnum. I miss him already.
After a while, sound of a helicopter came directly in front of me. The pilot handed me a rope and I was about to grab it when the office door blew open revealing Hiro. He looks flaming mad as he looked around me.

I just kissed my middle finger and sent it to his direction as I jumped from the highest floor gripping on the rope between my palm. i made my way to Magnum as I watched how fuming angry Hiro was. He watched me as the helicopter flew away. But before we can completely get away from his sight, a bullet came from the building on where he is standing shooting the neck of our personal pilot.

"Fuck"

I quickly ran towards him when I noticed that Magnum became unstable. I quickly tapped the pilot's cheeks but I received no response so I quickly kicked Him off the seat and drove it myself.
Tsk... People are hard to trust these days.

~~~~~~~~~
Nathalie's POV

"Ms. Thalia, what are your reasons on flying from Seattle to Korea? Are you planning to add another clothing line for this country?"

"Ms. Thalia, what can you say about the new trending clothes that you designed?"

"Ms. Thalia, are you planning to stay here for good or-"

"Tsk.. I swear you morons! Get away from me coz I'm not answering your god damn questions!"

I gave out electrifying glares around me. Flashes of cameras started to irritate me as I placed my sun glasses back. I fixed my Leather jacket and straightened my tee.

Tsk.. Knox should have a valid reason for this. He knows that I hate paparazzi and yet he still forced me to fly back here. Stupid.

I swear, he owe m-

"Tsk. You rascal, come here quick and let me send you to your bastard brother!"

My eyebrows started to raise when a man about my age pulled me out of no where and due to instincts I back handed him as he yelped in pain.

"You bitch! Fucking let go of me!"

"Who are you?"

"I'm fucking Knight OK?! I'm here to fetch you!"

I removed my grip on him and looked around.

"Where's the limo?"

"There are no fucking limos here. Were taking my Porsche."

Porsche?

I hopped in to the passenger seat of the car as I relaxed myself. I pulled out my phone and texted my brother.

"I'm back, Knox. Now who's the lucky girl?"