Chapter 41

Jungkook's POV

"Sir? I have completely tracked down the spy that was lingering in our organization and it turns out that he's not from The Solstice. Instead, he's from a Japanese organization called 'Yatamashi Sakuuro'. He's also-"

"Have you killed him?"

"P-pardon?"

"Is he already dead?"

"N-not yet, he's still in-"

"Kill him."

"What?"

"Kill him."

"But sir-"

"Kill him or I'll kill you."

"On it sir."

I puffed a huge sign as I let myself slide down the floor with my swivel chair. Darn it, I haven't been seeing Areum these past few days and yet new problems keep on bothering me. Life's unfair.

Without thinking, my fingers automatically landed on my temples as I tried to soothe my migraine down. Fuck, my head hurts a lot.

*Kring Kring Kring*

"Hello."

"Dude, Mr. Choi sent out invitations for a grand ball tonight."

"For what? The fuck Knight, I'm busy and I dont have time to party."

"Dude. Are you listening or what? Mr. Choi, sent out invitations. Mr. Choi"

"Mr. Choi? Which one? The butler?"

"The fuck? Mr. Choi! The Equinox's Leader/founder/ruler! Remember him yet?"

"Fuck? That Mr. Choi?"

"Yes. There is something important that he needs to discuss. Anyway its a masquerade ball. Ours will be provided by the party's organizers so you only need to be busy about your tuxedo. I'm hanging up-"

Before he can hang up before me, I quickly pushed the end button. I dialed another number and waited for him to speak.

"Yes sir."

"Order me a new tuxedo. The same sizes."

"OK sir, do you want to add additional des-"

"I didnt call you for you to ask me what the design is. You di know my very own color coding right?"

"Ahh, ok sir. Black with gold. On it."

I placed the phone down and closed my eyes for a minute. Dang it! My migraine is killing me! My fingers didnt stop to massage my temples as I made my way to my medicine box. I quickly grabbed three tablets of pain relievers as I quickly gulped them down.

I let my mind cool off for a minute and then I decided to continue my work. If my life continues to be like this, I won't have time for the woman I love. And I won't let that happen.

~•~•~•~

Taehyung's POV

"Son, you need to assassinate the official from a Japanese Organization called Yatamashi Sakuuro. I'll give you five minutes for that. Then get your ass back here."

I nodded in front of my father as I grabbed my knife and walked out. This is one of the fucking reasons why I hate him. He treats me like a dog, orders me around like a dog and abuse me like a dog. Fuck, I actually never felt that he cared for me even once.

And this fucking instructions he gave me is for a assassin, the fuck? Do I look like an assassin? No. I'm not! And he doesn't even care if I have my own company to run! He still makes me work for his old and unsuccessful company! Dang him and his rusty old company. If he weren't my father, I've already killed him years ago.