Denied

Third Person's POV

"What?"

The leader said. His voice booming through out the hall. Nothing can be heard, the funky music stopped, their breathing hitched.

The lady on the other hand, looked at the fuming man in front of her with boredness.

"You know that we can kill you on the spot, right young lady?"

"I can kill you on the spot too. I guess who ever is faster wins."

Boredom was present in her voice. The leader was fuming mad as he stood up on his feet. Glaring at the lady in front of her. Wanting to end her pathetic life.

"Can anyone in this room tell me who she is?"

He's voice sounded nothing like a question but a demand. He eyed everyone in the hall, searching for answers about who in the world is the girl he's been angry with coz of ruining his party.

"Areum Park sir."

Some one from the crowd said. A man in his mid 30s who the lady knew nothing about. Not even his name. So how come he knows her name?

"Areum Park. Steve. Search for her"

Silence filled the room again with the sound of key pressing became an exception. All of them were wondering who she was except the five candidates.

The whole crowd got their eye on the laptop when it beeped.

"Nothing sir. There's no such person named Areum Park."

The leader's face became darker. Balling his fist and looking at the girl again.

"What's your name? Your real name."

"I don't know, try Entice Lee sir."

The lady said with a glint of sarcasm as she eyed a person. A male to be specific. There she saw Hiro Shin, eyeing her with confusion, frustration and anger.

The laptop beeped again.

"No Entice Lee sir."

The leader eyed her again. The lady just shrugged and spoke again.

"Try Winter Choi sir. That might give you a hint."

The moment those name slipped out of her plump lips. The leader froze in spot. He eyed her blankly, not moving an inch.

Steve, the secretary, typed the name fastly. He waited for a couple of seconds until it beeped again.

"Sir. The name was found she is the daughter of Hera Song and So-"

The hall was filled with gasps when the leader shot his assistant dead. Making him fall down with his laptop.

"I killed you already."

The words that he spoke made confusion in the while crowd.

"I'm alive and well sir, thank you very much."

She said back.

"How does it feel to meet you're only daughter again? How are you? Dad?"

The lady Gave out a hideous smirk as the leader fumed in anger.

The crowd grew noisy as whispers spread like wild fire. All had different opinions.

"I don't have a daughter. I didn't even had a wife."

The lady knew that a mere mask that cost millions can't hide a mixture of anger and sadness that was flashing in her eyes. Even those perfected poker face where non existent from her vocabulary. She couldn't find her tongue.

"Who are you again? Sorry my lady but Winter Choi is non existent."

That triggered her. She let out a sarcastic laugh full of frustration. Then she eyed the man in front of her.

"Can you release me now? I won't do anything stupid. I promise"

She tried to give out a sweet smile but it came out bitter. The man just shrugged and removed the ropes.

The lady grabbed her thrown mask and plastered it back in her face. Then she found her posture back that screamed class. She picked up a glass full of tequila and drunk it one shot.

"Like I told you sir. I'm Winter Choi. The daughter of Hera Song, the founder of the Solstice and you. Mr. Soojun Choi the leader of The Equinox. Remember me yet?"

The whole room became quiet.

"You know I really want to stab you right now, I want to experience the emotion that you felt years ago while you stabbed my mother helplessly."

Everyone can see anger in the lady's eyes. Even if there's a mask, all of them can see that she wants to do something that she wants to do years ago.

"Don't worry, if you dont want me to use the name Winter Choi, I can always use my other names. Its either, Entice Lee or Areum Park."

She smirked and tried to hide her emotions but she failed. She wanted to stop herself from feeling angry but she can't. Anger is the only thing she is feeling right now.

"You were a great father. Dont worry"

She said in a sarcastic and teasing way. Then she turned her back towards the grand door and was about to exit when her soul left her body and aimed at her known father. Then bang!

"Fuck! Mr. Choi!"

"Kill her!"

Every one panicked when the leader dropped on the ground bleeding.

The lady wanted to cry at that moment but she chose not to. Her smokey eyes tried their best to hide the emotions.

She spoke again and tried hard not to let her voice break.

"He's not dead. He's bleeding, and wounded yes, but he's not dead. And that's the reason why I'm not yet satisfied. Wait for me again, dad."