Chapter 35- Attempt #5

Areum's POV

"What?! Knox?! As in Knox Park?! Why the fuck would he even want you to marry him? I mean, he doesn't know you yet!"

"Gosh, chill Jiyoon! You're giving me head aches again! Any way, Knox won't be a problem right now, I can handle him myself."

"By yourself huh? But for what I know you haven't even punched him once."

"Shut up ... I'm going out for a while"

I said as I grabbed my coat and pastel blue high cut shoes. I need to finish my assignments today. I haven't got any proper sleep this past days and I swear I'm close on looking like a panda.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to infiltrate Hiro."

"Ahh, thats your last mission right?"

"Yes, so mind your own business coz I'll be going"

I walked to the door and kept on playing with my knife. So Hiro, he's Mrs. Shin's son so I'm guessing that they'll have the same tactics.

But that won't stop me. I already picked up numerous amounts of gun with time, I'm so sick and tired to kill with a knife. Same old movements, same old reactions.

I was about to open the elevator when my phone popped.

"Hiro is now on Dongdaegu, he'll have a meeting with his new secretary and I need you to act like the said person. You need to wear appropriate attires and by appropriate, I mean pencil skirts and blazers, not crop tops and leather jackets."

Seen: 4:56 pm

Gosh.. This Aunt Mira.

"I got it, and for your information aunty, I know what an appropriate attire looks like.

Sent: 4:56 pm

"Yeah yeah, here's his photo. Do it now"

Seen: 4:57 pm

What the fuck?! This guy is an owner of a black market?! But... How... What?

"He owns a profit of 100,000 won per half an hour and is one of the youngest billionaires."

OK, so right now, I'm looking at a picture of a boy, who has the same age as me. He is wearing his school uniform and looks pretty.... Innocent actually. He looks bad tho, due to his ear piercing.

"Tsk... This bitch is so rich"

~~~~~~~

"Where's Mr. Hiro's office?"

"Uhh? Do you have an appointment with him?

"Yes, I'm Lee Chaeyeon, the new secretary."

"But it says here that the Secretary's name is Entice Lee."

"Thats my English name."

"Ohh, please proceed to the highest floor. And knock three times. I'll inform Mr Hiro that you're here"

I smiled sweetly at the girl in front of me as I turned my back against her. I felt uncomfortable in this attire tho. Its so.... Fitted... I'm wearing layers of long sleeves and I'm sweating like crazy, my skirt is uncomfortable too, it was so tight and it only reached exactly above my knee. My feet really hurts fucking big time due to this fucking 6 inch heels and my hair is tied up high in a bun. But as a rebel, I pulled it down and removed the hair tie, letting my hair slide down in my back until it reached my waist.

After a while, I reached the top floor only to find a room in the end of a long corridor. Woah, this rich billionaire has the whole floor for himself?

As said, I knocked three times and without waiting for any instructions, I opened the door revealing a man, in my age wearing a suite that made him look mature.

"Good morning Sr. My name is Entice Lee.. You're new secretary"

Wow, thats a cool name tho, entice means seduction by the way.

But the room was silent as he had his fingers close to his lips as he eyed me up and down. He did that for like 2 minutes until I decided to talk.

"Do you need somethi-"

*Introducing: Hiro Shin, the only son of Mrs. Yoomi Shin and Mr. Gyeoro Shin. He is the source of weapons for the whole org. He is also known as the lord and owner of the biggest black market in all of Asia. He often is found in his office at the highest floor or in his market. He receives an income of 100,000 won per half an hour. Hiro Shin.*

"You look younger than expected. Are you sure you're Entice?"

You bastard! We're on the same age!

"Yes, I'm Entice. And what can I help you with?"

But this fucker really doesn't have a tongue as he kept on eyeing me from feet up to my head.

After a while I was slightly surprised when he stood up as he walked towards me. He kept on circling me looking at my body then my face.

"You got a majestic face there"

"I was born with it."

I smiled sweetly when he suddenly grabbed all of my hair and pulled it up revealing my symbol.

"As expected... a Solstice.. A spy"

He smirked as he placed a knife in my neck. With reflexes I grabbed his arm as I felt the knife getting deeper.

"So you're the spy, Entice Lee, the girl that killed all of our highest officials. Including my mother.. How are you?"

"Tsk... You are Mrs. Shin's mother, she was a bitch and you are well... For what I might say a son of a bitch- argh!"

My hand quickly tightened their grip on his hand as he pushed his knife deeper.

"Now I know why Knox failed his mission. You're face says it all."

"Stop acting like you're not attracted. I saw how you're eyes went up and down."

I laughed at him teasingly as I pulled his arm off me and I faced him. I pulled his nape closer to me as I eyed him.

"So, Mr. Hiro, were you attracted?"

He smirked in front of me as he pulled my waist closer to him.

"Of course I am. I expected you to be beautiful but not as gorgeous as you in real life. The girl, we males has been running after, So your name is Entice"

I smiled sweetly at him as I was about to stab him with my hidden knife when he held my hand and pointed my own knife into my chest.

  "As expected, you're dangerously beautiful."