Girl in Black

Third Person's POV

The party continued and the lady is now seated. Five pair of eyes kept on finding their way towards her stare that could melt. She continues to bite her lower lip to avoid and ignore the stares she was getting not only from the men in front but from all the gentle men that are now eyeing her.

Well, who could ignore her even? With her hair perfectly flowing in each of her move, with her eyes that could cut with its every own meaning of sharpness. Her gorgeous gown that hugged her curves and exposed her flawless back and of course. Her lips, the lips that could make any gentlemen moonstruck.

She was a living perfection.

The male were startled when the ladies started to clap. Signalling them that Mr. Choi's speech was over. Never in their entire life in their organization that they ignored the presence of their leader.

Turning their heads in the stage once again. The host earlier showed his face once more. Of all the people in that hall, the host is the only one who has his face bare. No mask, no nothing.

"Wow! What an exciting news! I wish all of our candidates a good luck and now folks! The best part of the party! Order your vodkas and wines coz will drink like there's no tomorrow!"

The classical music that filled the hall earlier was now changed into a loud one. All of them, ladies and males, started clubbing like as if the theme of the party is something vulgar.

Bodies were grinding, lips were kissing. Body heat filled the hall. The lady who has mesmerized everyone earlier stood up and walked towards the counter. So did the five candidates in front. Fixing their eyes in the young lady, they walked faster than ever like as if she'll disappear in any moment. Fright was eating them up scared at the fact that someone would be faster than themselves to reach her first.

"One order of rum please."

She spoke slowly while eyeing the bartender in front of her.

"One order of rum for a pretty young lady. Coming up"

The bartender said as he gave the lady a wink. A move that every bartender does. In return, she secretly rolled her eyes as she felt the itching sensation in her face that was caused by the mask.

Trying hard not to remove it, she bit her lips once again and closed her eyes. Seconds later, she opened it back again sensing incoming people.

The lady turned her eyes around making her hair flow down above her face. She demurely fixed it and eyed the gentlemen in front of her, wanting not to speak to them. She smelled trouble.

She was expecting a question like 'why are you here' or 'what do you think you're doin' but no. The lady didn't receive any of that. Instead, five pairs of hungry eyes stared at her from her hips to her chest then her lips.

She eyed them teasingly as she turned around to grab her rum. She was about to speak when a baritone voice came behind her.

"Can I dance with you my lady?"

She turned around making her hair flow down effortlessly. She was a living perfection. But before she said anything, her wine glass made contact with her plump lips and drank it. One shot.

She smiled and placed her slander fingers on the palm of Hiro, the gentle man who asked her to dance.

"Sure."

A glint of lust came flashing in his eyes as she stood up. Revealing her flawless back ones again. Her naturally curled hair made contact with her milky white shoulders as they walked towards the center. Four angry eyes didnt leave them. All in their hands that were intertwined. Wanting to remove it. They went near them as they blood boiled.

The vulgar music was once again changed into a slow one. Hiro smiled at the lady and let his fingers touch her waist.

Then the dance started. All eyes where on them when they started swinging their bodies on a slow pace following the gentle rhythm.

The gentle man wants to close the space between him and the lady so he snaked his arms on her back and pulled her closer. A skin soft like cotton made his state alive.

Then his hands went up to touch her hair. Soothingly petting the lady as they danced. That was when it became chaotic.

His fingers revealed the symbol on the lady's nape. The symbol that she tried hard to hide. The music stopped and everyone grabbed their hidden weapons.
She was about to speak when someone screamed their hearts out.

"There's a Solstice here!"

As if an angel just walked through, the whole hall became silent. All eyes on her. Eyes that were filled with anger.

But the lady acted like its nothing. Licking her lips here and there then turned her head towards the counter once again. Acting like there are no people who are aiming guns at her.

She placed her slender fingers on the gentle man's chest and looked at him. Blank.

Then she faced them. Dauntless. Her once sharp eyes became dark. Then she ran towards the leader who was eyeing her still.

The lady was about to reach him but a pair of tough hands caught her.

"Where do you think you're going Missy?"

The man said. She was about to punch him with her itching fist but a hand grabbed her mask of. Revealing a beautiful face that screams flawlessness. They were right. She was perfect. Beautiful.

Their whole world shook when a symbol became clear. In her nape, there was an image that was crystal clear. A snowflake that symbolizes their enemy. Underneath it were numbers. 02-24-97. The birthday of their next leader.

One man reacted quickly, he pulled her forcefully and was about to hit her when she pointed her gun at him.

She pulled the trigger bravely and pointed it to another person. All eyes were on her, waiting for her move. The man she just shot dropped dead on her feet and no one even tried to help. No sign of fear was present on any ones face. All were blank.

The lady was surprised when someone from her back pulled her down and made her seat. The man squeezed her wrist to the point she can hear it crack that resulted of her loosening her grip on the gun.

Someone tied her down on the chair and placed her on the stage, in front of Mr. Choi.

"Who are you?"

The lady laughed sweetly.

"You're biggest mistake."