Chapter 40

Areum's POV

"Hello? Areum? Go here. That fucking Knox done it again."

"Aunty? Why? Has something happened?"

"Jiyoon was attacked. Good thing she carried a gun at that time."

"Tsk.. OK I'm coming."

Fucking hell. This week was really hectic. I don't think I can continue living like this for the ready of my life.

Ok... So I'm done with all of my mission. I just need to visit Jiyoon and take my last year of study. Finally I'll graduate at the age of 20. Fuck... I can leave that darned hell once and for all. And once that happened, I'll be flying to Japan for a while. I'm sick and tired to do missions and assignments anyway.

Thankfully Aunt Mira agreed on me flying back to Japan. My last trip their was when I was 16 years old. When my life was still peaceful and bright. God knows why it changed into a gray colored world from its original pastel colored fantasy.

Am now driving towards my unit to at least change my clothes and freshen up. I haven't ate a thing and I'm starving as hell.

"Good morning ma'am, may I take your order?"

I lowered my windshield and looked at the menu infront of me. Even the drive through pisses me off.

"Do you have some nuggets?"

"Yes, we do have it. Its available in Large and in Bucket."

"I'll have a bucket of nuggets, a big order if lasagna, a big bowl of hot pot and uhmm... Barbeque."

"Thats 34,000 won ma'am. Please proceed to the next window to avail your order. Thank you come again!"

I continued on driving as I picked up my food. Now, to change into some fresh clothes.

~~~~~~~~

"Ma'am, we can't let you in. You haven't been paying your monthly payment for your unit. You can only avail it-"

"How much?"

"For the unit ma'am? Its 590,000 won. Plus 600,590 won for the last months you ha-"

"How many rooms are there in the 34th floor?"

"Why ma'am?"

"Just answer me will you?"

"13 rooms."

"Here, 29 million won. I'll buy all of them. Forbid anyone into coming in that floor or else I'll file an arrest of trespassing. I'll fire you even."

"But maam-"

"How much money do you need to shut up?"

"Ma'am wait liste-"

"Here 2 million won. Shut up and clean all 13 rooms in my floor."

Fuck... So noisy! I hurriedly went towards the elevator and pushed the 34th floor. I'm hungry, sleepy and tired and yet the world keeps on placing obstacles for me. Tsk.. What do I expect? It hates me.

*ding*

I ran towards my unit and opened the door. I placed my food down the kitchen as I ran towards my bathroom.

I removed all of my clothes as I felt the cold water running down my body. Fuck. This is the first time I get to relax after two months of stress. Thank god I endured it all.

I squirted my favorite body wash which was Queen of Gold of the Sexy collection #32. Good god, I'm tired as hell. Even rubbing the soap into my palms is enough to tire me. I was about to land my palm into my arms when I noticed that I'm full of bruises. God, I've been out of shape!

Tsk. I quickly finished bathing as I ran upstairs to my room and changed into something comfortable. A simple shirt and some cotton shorts then I left my wet hair down. I hurriedly went to the kitchen to eat as I pulled out plates into the table. I kept on eating and eating until I finished them all.

Then I ran upstairs again to get an hour sleep. I'm tired and I need to sleep. I'll Deal with Jiyoon later.

~~~~~~~
*Kring Kring Kring*

"hmm"

*Kring Kring Kring*

"tsk."

*Kring Kring Kring*

"The fuck?!"

I angrily placed my phone into my ears as I talked.

"Who the fuck-"

"Language Areum! Come here. We've been waiting for you for 4 hours! Where are you?"

"Uh... I'm sorry aunty about earlier. And sorry cause I over slept. Anyway I'll be coming."

"Hmm. Come here quickly."

I ended the call as I looked at the time. 4:25 pm. I over slept. I frustratingly messed up my hair as I stood up. I grabbed my pastel yellow tee and my high waisted shorts.

I pulled out my big shirt that I was wearing right now over my head leaving me with my bra. Then I stretched my body up wards then sideward to wake my body up. I'm still sleepy!

Before I can sleep again I grabbed my Pastel yellow shirt and pulled it down my head as I wore it. Then my fingers landed to my cotton shorts as I pulled them down and changed into my high waisted shorts.

Then my phone ringed once again.

"You have a new mission."

•••
Author's note

Guys! I changed the names of the books.. The first book which was once called as The Psychopath's Love Interest is now changed into The Killer's Sanctum. And this book which was The Angel's Love Interest is now changed into Moonstruck. Please don't be confused by the sudden changes and I'm so sorry!