Chapter 30- Attempt #3

Taehyung's POV

"You rascal!"

My dad shouted as he smashed his bat against me making me fall back.

"What did I told you about those bitches you're trying to see?! Huh?"

Another hit came in my spine as I kept silent.

"What is her name again? Ohh that Areum? Forget about that slut! Instead of following her around like a dog why dont you focus on your work more?!"

Before I knew it he was holding a gun while aiming at me.

"If you can't restrain yourself from following her around I'll kill her myself."

I slowly pulled my feet up and tried to stand back up when I felt excruciating pain in my abdomen that made me fall back down.

I was focusing on how I would stop the blood from flowing when I saw that my dad was staring into something.

"Is that her?"

He asked as I traveled my eyes into the ground beside me. There I found Areum's photo, soaking wet due to the blood that is leaving my body.

Without hesitating, I threw myself onto her picture as I tried to block my dad's view.

"Get the fuck off that picture Taehyung."

He said as he kicked my stomach making blood drip on my lips.

"I said get the fuck out of there and give me that picture!"

A shout was heard as he pulled the triggered on me again making the bullet Peirce through my shoulder.

Another hard kick was felt on my side as it kept on continuing. Fuck this life.

I secretly roamed my hand under neath me as I tried to feel where her picture is.

"Give me that picture! Follow me or I'll kill you!"

He shouted as another gunshot was heard. A bullet landed on my leg as I grunt in pain. He kept on kicking me as he tried hard to see her face more clearly.

If he see what Areum looks like, his goal on killing her would be easier.

"Disgrace! Thats what you are! Choosing a girl over your father!"

I felt another round of kick in my sides as I tightened my hold into her picture. I want to hate her that bad but I fucking can't!

After a while I felt him stop. My eyes were about to close as my whole body showered in blood.

I can hear him breathe heavily due to his exhaustion as he loaded his gun again.

"You can be The Equinox's leader Taehyung, but that girl will be your greatest downfall."

I felt another bullet in my back as he walked off and left, leaving me clutching a girls picture while enduring three shots of bullets.

I'm not letting you go Areum, I suffered more than I can take just for you and I'm prepared to kill just to make you mine.

I looked at her picture to find her smiling innocently. That's the smile I own. She's the girl that's mine.

~~~~~~~~~~

Areum's POV

"Areum, be ready for school. You'll be attending Seoul University of Performance and Arts next week. I already called butler Lee's assistance for your supplies. So by this week I need you to get all of your assignments done by Friday clear?"

"Hmm."

I hummed my answer as Jiyoon nodded beside me. I smiled at Aunt Mira as I spoke while still grabbing my knife.

"Aunty, I need to go. I'll be having a meeting with Mrs. Shin."

"How many assignments do you have left?"

"4"

"Are you sure you can finish them all by Friday?"

"Don't worry Aunty, I'll be finishing it by Wednesday."

And with that, I smiled and left. Its been 3 days since I got here and in that 3 days, I've been suffering from all of my work. My right leg is still busted from the bat hit I got from yesterday and my head still hurts from all the stress.

This sure is hard work. I looked back to observe Jiyoon only to find her on her phone. How come she can go back here without any wounds? I guess she is that great.

Now for Mrs. Shin.

~~~~~~~~~

Damn this guards.

"Get down! Get down or I'll kill y-"

I pulled the trigger before him as the bullet went straight to his mouth shut him off. Wow, guards now a days are really noisy.

Before I get myself killed in this complex I quickly ran towards the stairs with guards trailing behind me.

"Catch her! Will be dead if she gets to Mrs. Shin's office!"

With that being said, I turned around to face them and smiled.

"No, honey, you'll be dead if you block my way. And it will be more hurtful and tragic on what Mrs. Shin can do to do."

"You tramp! You won't go anywhere!"

"Hahaha, sure, I won't"

I giggled as I rolled my eyes teasingly. Before I knew it my right arm was already bleeding as one of the guards spoke.

"Damn it I missed."

That made me giggle again as he looked at his gun to check his bullets.

"Let me guess? You don't have any bullets left right?"

"You wish."

Tsk, this one is noisy to, so better eliminate him. I quickly pulled one of my knife and threw it his way as it hits his forehead.

I ran again as I kicked Mrs. Shin's door only to find a completely empty room.

Little by little anger ate me up when my eyes landed to a note above her desk.

"Sorry if I can't assist you today Ms. Areum, I'm busy so please visit me another time.

               -Yours truly, Mrs. Shin
XOXO"

I tore it apart as I heard giggles above me. I quickly responded as I climbed to the rooftop only to find her on her way to get in an helicopter.

"Bye sweety!"

I just stood there as I watched how she got away with our money which worth 34 billion won.  I bid them goodbye as I waited for them to get away.

After awhile they were quite far away from me, I felt a slight vibration in my pocket as I pulled out my phone.

"Now"

I smiled and opened an app in my phone as a red button appeared. I pressed it as I heard a big explosion and a thick black smoke being visible from my spot that was mixed with the orange color of the sky. I smiled and tilted my head as I watched how it crashed and eventually exploded.

"Bye, Mrs. Shin"