Forgotten

Areum's POV

Where is he?! That fucking jerk!! I snatched my phone from the ground as I dialed Jungkook's number for a millionth time.

Its already 7:53 pm and I'm still here!! Fuck him! He told me to wait for him and its been 3 hours since he left. I left him almost a thousand of miss calls and texts and yet he's still not answering!

"The number you have dialed-"

"Fucker."

I slammed my phone shut because of irritation and madness. I'm so tired I want to go to sleep and I'm freezing cold!

"Jungkook where the hell are you?"

I stood up as I decided to get the hell out of this park myself. I reached the entrance of the park and I'm like a lost child looking for her parents.

I dont recall this place. I dont know if I should go left or right and I dont have money to go grab a cab, even if I did have money, I still dont know what's their exact address.

"I swear."

I whispered as I walked again. I called Jungkook again as I tapped my foot impatiently. After a few rings he answered the call.

"Hello Jungkook?!"

I slightly screamed as I waited for his responds but instead I heard moans.

"Hmm M...Mina."

"Hello? Jungkook?!"

I tried again but I heard another moan.

"Faster.... Hmm"

I pulled the phone out of my ears as I chuckled not believing the situation.

So I'm freezing cold here, I haven't ate lunch and dinner and then he's there eating a girl while moaning because of pleasure?!

Bullshit! I quickly went near a trash bin as I started to kick it repeatedly until my feet got sore. The trash bin was about to be squished.

I grabbed a hand full of my hair as I started walking around the gate of the park while still dont know where to go so I went in front of the trash bin again started kicking.

That fucker! He's so shameless!! That stupid fuck boy!

"I swear, I'll kill him."

I whispered as I mentally broke down. I called Jiyoon but she's unreachable. I kept on kicking the trash bin every time I remember that he left me alone here to fuck his girl.

I dont have any grudge about him fucking Mina but forgetting about a girl that doesn't have money, dont even know where he live and dont know the way to his place is pure ball sack!

I wish that Mina gets pregnant. I wish he develops aids and I wish he dies!

I was about to cry when a car stopped in front of me.

"Areum? Why are you here?"

"Jimin?"

I widened my eyes as I went inside his car without any instructions. I faced him and smiled.

"Do you know where Jungkook's house is?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohh Areum, where have you been?"

I was greeted by his grandma as I ignored her and went straight to that jerks room.

I grabbed the knob but its lock and since I can't control my anger any more I kicked it open earning the door a big crack.

The moment it opened, I saw Jungkook and Mina fucking. Well what do I expect.

I quickly got in as I kicked Mina off him. She flew out of the bed as her back bled.

Jungkook was of course surprised but instead of shouting at him. I smiled.

"It looks like you forgot about something. No about someone."

I smiled sweetly but before he can even speak, Mina stood up and attempted to grab my hair but before she can do so. I snatch my gun and pulled the trigger making her fall back. I didn't kill her, I just shot her thigh thats it.

"Areum? What are you doing."

Jungkook said with an irritating voice. He was looking at me and I just noticed that Jimin and his grandma is watching in the door.

But still, I smiled at him.

"You said you'll be back."

"Well I'm sorry, you can just go here by yourself. Why wait for me if-"

"Well a ball sucking jerk just left me without any money, coz that stupid just grabbed me without consent and went to a park that I don't even know! I know, he's such a jerk and an asshole right."

I said while nodding. He just looked at me while his eyebrows were together.

"Stop making a scene I said-"

"No, I dont want your sorry, you asshole, fuck boy needs some beating."

I smiled innocently as I still heard Mina shouting in pain. I turned my head towards her as she seemed taken a back.

"You are so noisy, I hate noisy people."

I said and jumped above her, she wasnt wearing any clothes as I punched her jaw and cheeks. I stopped when I felt that my knuckles got sore.

I looked at Jungkook as I punched his cheekbone.

"You know, it would be very fine for me for you and Mina to fuck. I wont mind even if you do it 24/7 but the stupid thing you did to me was beyond irritating."

I smiled and slapped him 3 time and gave him an upper cut. I then punched his stomach and kicked his face. Afterwards I stood up.

I went in front of the door and turned around to meet their eyes again.

"Sorry, but I'm not sorry."

I smiled innocently again as I Grabbed Jimin with me.

"Where do you think your going?"

I heard Jungkook shouted at me as I just raised my middle finger him.

"Areum! Stop! You aren't going anywhere outside this house."

"Just fuck Mina again, you seem to be better at that kind of activities."

Don't try me.