Chapter 33

Areum's POV

I opened my eyes as a found myself inside a black themed room. What the fucking hell? Ouch my waist!

"That Knox"

I fumed in anger as I pulled my mini knife located in my combat boots as I stood up. Ohh that Knox will get what he needs. He fucking I injured my waist!

My hands quickly landed into the bandage in my hips as I pulled them off. There I saw my waist, blood wasn't dripping but the knife made its way deeper than expected. I pulled a small bottle of cream in my leather jacket and applied it to my wound. Thanks Jiyoon, I owe you all lot. This medicine fastened the drying process of a wound making it heal faster than usual. Now for that bastard.

I stood up and slowly got in front of the door I was about to turn its knob when it opened by itself.

"Ohh, you're awake."

This fucker, I really want to erase that crooked smile on his face.

"Of course, someone who did something to me will surely receive an equal treatment. And if karma dont want to do it for me, I'll do it for myself."

I swung my knife to his face as I saw that his neck was wrapped in a bandage. The thought of it made me smirk, gosh if only I pushed it a little deeper, this guy would be dead by now.

"Woah, chill there honey."

I raised my eyebrow on him as I attempted to punch his face but no success. He caught it again.

"I swear, if you dodge or catch my fist again I can't guarantee your safety."

"Ohh, OK then."

He removed his grip on my fist as I swung my hand back in the air and gave out my hardest blow. Of course, he flew back.

I gave out a sigh of relieve as I looked at him. Knox now has his hand on his lip, almost cursing out loud.

"Where were we?"

He looked at me with anger as he stood up, spitting out the blood that was in his mouth.

"I don't want to hurt you honey, so I'll make this quick. Clean yourself cause were doing something important."

"What? First of all, were not close. And where the hell will we go? Its fucking 4 am! Look thank you for inviting me over but because of you, I failed my mission. So if you don't fucking min-"

"You got a dirty mouth there. Hearing you curse turns me on."

"Well, what are the things that turns you off by the way? I'm sorry but its natural for me to turn guys on. So I might as well leave-"

"You're not going anywhere. Were getting married."

"You wish, you fucking bastard. Been there, done that. I already handled three fucking psychopaths. And an assassin like you won't be any especial. So what about no?"

"I'm not taking a no for an answer so.... If I may"

My eyes widened when he inserted a syringe in my neck making my head turn. My eye sight were already spinning as dizziness ate me up. All of my sight turned black but I remained standing.

I looked at Knox as he widened his eyes in surprise as he looked at the syringe in his hand.

"What the fuck? How- what?"

After a while, I regained my senses as I smiled.

"I have a secret, Knox. I'm immune to poison."

I smiled again as I pulled my gun and pointed it on him but instead, he smirked in front of me as he slipped both of his hands in his pocket.

"You're my new favorite girl. You really are a source of amusement."

"You really are my new favorite bastard. I just want to kill you over and over again. Now shut up and fucking tell me where we are."

"Were at Hanoi"

"Hanoi? You fucking bastard! Why would you take us to Vietnam?!"

"This were I want my wedding to be held. Don't judge me wife"

"I'm not playing games with you."

"Even me, no wait, do you still think this is unfair? OK let's play on it then."

"I said stop playing aroun-"

"If my lips made contact with yours you'll marry me without disagreements, but if your fist came contact with my face, I'll send you back to Seoul."

I raised my eyebrow at him. Fair enough. I waited for his movements but I only found him leaning on the wall behind him as he smiles at me while occasionally licking his lip ring.

This won't do. I'll make the first move then. I smiled at him as I tried to aim for his face but he caught it again.

Slowly, stress came building up inside me again. I threw another punch but he swiftly caught it again.

"You're playing with me again, Knox"

I said as I punched him again but I failed on landing them on his face again.

"I really love to watch how you become angry. You're cute but hot at the same time, how is that even possible?"

I aimed for his mouth but he caught it again, this time he held my fist tightly as he stood up from his leaning position earlier. He quickly turned my around as he made us change positions as I now, am leaning in the wall behind my back.

He also managed to place my hands up in my head as his smiled faded leaving him with his typical blank face.

"Dont you dare."

But instead of answering, he leaned in making me struggle under his grasp but the harder I tried escaping, the harder he grabbed my wound on my waist.

"Knox, you're having too much fun with my woman. Back off if you still want to live."

I smirked when I remembered who's voice is that.

There stood Jimin, glaring right into my eye while making a hole behind Knox's back. You're dead meat Knox. Poor you.