The Golden Folder-Attempt #1

Winter's POV

"Winter we have an assignment for you"

I turned my head towards Aunt Haesoo, its been days since Jungkook came and I have been taking a hundreds of trainings and new moves since then.

Yesterday we learned, I mean I learned how to hold guns, aim them and even shoot. But aside from all of this I know I'm not yet ready.

"Assignment?"

Aunt Haesoo smiled at me and faced the Head of The Grand Court.

"Please send different equipments here, be sure to send in different guns. We need guns right now so if its possible bring in guns."

The Head Of The Grand Court, which is also known as Mr. Lee nodded and bowed slightly as he faced the door.

After I heard the door closed Aunt Haesoo and Aunt Mira faced me. I just noticed that Jiyoon isn't here. Where is she?

"Jiyoon is tasked to do things, I wish that answered your questions honey."

I raised my eyebrows at Aunt Mira and decided not to speak.

"Anyway your assignment... You need to get things from a especial person. Namely Mr. Park."

"Mr. Park? Of what company?"

"Of Park Enterprise."

What? Jimin's dad?

As a result my eyebrows grew close to each other.

"What should I do? I mean what about him?"

Before Aunt Haesoo answered she let out a huge sigh and proceeded.

"The killings these days Areum are not controllable. Many CEOs of different investor companies have gone missing and if not, gone dead. Yesterday Mr. Choi of Korean Airlines have been found dead in his own office."

Korean Airlines? I have heard of it but I know that it is the largest company that have connections with different airlines in the whole world. The Airline world would have been devastated by now.

"The fact that he died on his own office is beyond imaginable."

I looked at them with eyes full of curiosity.

"Why? What about it?"

"Almost hundred guards have been assigned to secure the place. 30 in the entrance 20 in the lobby and almost 50 in the whole floor where his office is located."

"Based on the information you just said, I assume that he's someone important."

I said as I faced the both of them.

"He holds most of the meeting's schedule. Even the ones in the future. And with that we can't just come here hoping that everything will be fine knowing that they have that schedule."

I sighed in defeat as I spoke.

"So I bet that, that schedule is now in the hands of Mr. Park."

"Yes, and you're assignment is to retrieve that file and erase all of its existing copies."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am now walking in this long corridor heading towards Mr. Lee's office. Aunty just told me to go to him to receive the guns.

I just can't believe this. Its pure craziness. Earlier Aunty stated that the compound he's in is packed with 50 Guards and 60 CCTVs, thats unbelievable knowing that the compound only have a 2 floors.

When I reached Mr. Lee's office I knocked in the door and waited for him to come out.

"Ms. Winter glad that you agreed on the assignment. Please come in"