Emancipated

Areum's POV

"How did you even got here?"

"That jerk made a deal with me, i knew that it was too good to be true."

I said as i rolled my eyes as it landed the window. Its now 8:30 pm and I'm in Jimin's car as he drove me to his unit. My phone has been buzzing non stop since we left that jerk's house. Im so pissed off, I really need someone to take away my stress.

"Why are you here at Busan? Are you on your vacation?"

I asked Jimin as I crossed my arms above my chest, still sulking about what Jungkook did to me.

"I'm here to deal with some business. Besides this is my hometown."

"Ohhh.... I guess Busan is famous not for their beaches and seas but for their boys.... I see."

"Is that an indirect way of saying that I'm hot?"

I smirked at him as I spoke.

"It's up to you on how you interpret it."

I looked out side the window again as I admired the night life of Busan. Many couples are walking around, hand in hand. The reason why I don't belong here. But I can't deny the fact that its a pretty cute sight.

After sometime, I heard Jimin spoke and at that moment, I knew that he's back on being insane again. Tsk... Not again.

"What did I tell you about getting near boys?"

He slightly let out a laugh. He held the steering wheel with one hand as the other grabbed a gun and pointed it to me.

I sighed as I positioned myself into the seat.

"I get it honey.... No flirting around boys."

I smiled sweetly as I turned my head exactly in front of the gun.

"Besides, your mine Jiminie."

I pulled his gun out of his grip and chuckled.

"But I'm not yours."

I placed my sight into the dash board in front of me.... There I saw a black motor cycle over taking the driver's lane.

I watched how the motor slowed down in front of us as Jimin continued on driving with an irritated expression. He's clearly trying to over take the Motor cycle.

"Ugh. Stupid bastard."

I said with an irritated voice as I pulled my gun out. I pointed it to the motor's tire and was about to pull the trigger when the rider looked back and met my eyes. Within a few seconds the gun that was in my hand flew out of my sight.

I felt a stinging sensation in my hand as I saw it dripping with blood.

"That fucker."

I hissed as the rider completely stopped his bike. I smirked as I whispered something to Jimin.

"Run him over."

I heard Jimin's chuckle as he fasten his speed. We were about to reach him until he pulled out his gun and pulled the trigger making the dash board shatter.

I felt a million pieces of glass piercing and even tearing through my skin. Without me even knowing my side of the door flew wide open as a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me harshly.

I opened my eyes only to meet a cold, harsh and deadly pair of eyes.

There he was. Jungkook holding a big ass Axe with a glare on his face. Burning my soul.

"I told you, you're not going anywhere."

He said. Spitting the words as he tighten his grip on my waist. Leaving a big bruise.

I just smirked at him as I stared back, but instead of glaring at him. I sent out a teasing look.

"You know I just instructed Jimin you run you over."

I chuckled at him as he tighten his grip on my waist. At a sudden contact, his fingers went up to my cheeks as he rubbed the small prices of glass into my skin.

I looked at him as he fumed in anger, looking at me deadly. I chuckled ones again as I threw my head back while grabbing in his suite. Not minding the blood that was dripping in my cheeks.

"Your laughter brings music to my ears. Especially when you chuckle instead of crying in pain."

He said while smirking. Without further notice he smacked my lips with his as he pulled off. Showing me his teasing smile.

After a second or two, I heard a big sound of the skull breaking as Jungkook disappeared from my sight. His grip also came off as I found him grabbing his bleeding head, laying on the middle of the road.

He looked up only to see Jimin, full of blood, bruise and a single shot of bullet in his shoulder. He holds a big metal bat as he pierced Jungkook's eyes with his glare.

After a while Jimin landed his eyes on me as he came closer.

"Why won't you ever listen? You naughty girl."

He said while slightly chuckling. Yup, he lost it.

I just smiled sweetly in return as he wiped off my lips and swayed his fingers across my forehead. Making the blood scatter even more.

"You look hot."

"Aww... Thanks!"

I said and laughed again.

He smirked as he fixed his gaze into Jungkook and continuously smacked him with his metal bat.

All I can hear was grunts and metal sounds as I watched them with an entertained look. Blood has been seen everywhere as Jungkook swung his Axe into Jimin's face but he successfully dodged it only resulting him having a long and bloody cut on his cheeks.

He smirked at Jungkook as he swung his bat again. I heard metal dropping as I saw Jungkook chuckling in a deep voice. He dropped his Axe and punched Jimin in his jaw.

He flew back because of the impact as he picked the bat and Axe up and throw it some where far away.

"I dont have time for a child's play. I might kill you in an instance and thats no fun."

He chuckled again as blood was dripping in his forehead and lips. He sprinted towards Jimin as he kept on punching.

After some time, Jimin's cheek bursted as one final blow was received.

Jungkook kept on laughing as he looked at me. He finally noticed the big teasing smile on my face as I tilted my head to the right.

I didnt break our eye contact until Jimin gave a big blow as he kicked Jungkook again, earning him another broken jaw.

Jimin looked so scary as he eyed me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the car with broken dash board.

"You've been naughty."

He said as he made me seat down on the passenger seat. He then walked around the car to reach the drivers seat. He started the engine and spoke.

"You need some punishments."