Melt

Areum's POV

"Grandma, were here."

Jungkook said as he knocked on the door while his eyes keeps on finding their ways back at me.

We already arrived at Busan and it took us almost 9 hours. Its now 7 in the evening. I looked at myself checking if I look fine.

And yes, I dont look fine. I'm far from that tho. My pastel blue shirt which was tucked in my high waisted shorts has been covered with blood and if not, with dirt. I surely stink tho.

Jungkook on the other hand his white shirt is so close on being brown. His shirt is do dirty, well full of blood his hair is messy as hell and his hands are still bloody.

We look ragged.

"I'm getting conscious all of the sudden."

He suddenly said as he looked at me.

"It has been 43 seconds, so I guess I can call it staring?"

He said again and smirked at me.

"Dream on"

I responded as I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. After some time I felt slender fingers on my neck that is brushing off the hair covering it.

"Hey don't cover the mark."

My hands suddenly slapped his hands away as he started to brush his fingers in my neck.

"You mean the hickey you gave?"

I punched his arm again as I continued on speaking.

"I still haven't forgave you. Why would you leave a hickey on an innocent girl's neck? I was sleeping peacefully beside you and then you jerk gave me a gruesome hickey!"

I said again as I kept on hitting him. He just chuckled as my knuckles got sore.

In the middle of punching him the door opened revealing an old woman maybe in her 60s'.

"What do you have here?"

She said as we froze in the spot. I quickly made my way as I bowed down.

"Uhh hi, I'm Park Areum"

I said and smiled. She looks nice. Its really unfortunate tho, I never had any grand parents.

"So why were you punching my grandson to death just now?"

My eyes widened as she asked that.

"Ahh its not what you think, I was j-"

"She's just being moody. Now give us way grandma."

He said and suddenly carried me bridal style that made me shriek.

"Yah! What do you think-"

I was about to speak when he kissed my lips an in surprise my hands landed on his cheeks and forehead to pull them off.

"Jerk! Don't ever let those sinful lips of yours touch mines!"

I said as I slapped his chest again as he made way inside.

"How can you even say that they're sinful?"

He asked with an amused tone while still heading our way inside, this house is a mansion by the way. We just passed by the front gate.

"Tsk I don't know. God knows how many girls those lips have tasted."

I said and crossed my arms.

"Sure then I'll tell you. This lips became sinful because of you "

I eyed him once as my eyes widened. After some seconds my hand came contact with his nape as I talked.

"Me?! What the heck did I do?"

"You were the only one that this lips have tasted tho, who else can I blame?"

He said as we stopped in their garden. Beside the house, there was a round coffee table with three chairs around it. They were all metal tho.

I sat down as I looked at him. I watch him how he sat down and stared at me immediately.

"Did you ever think that I'll believe that? If I know you already had a billion of girls."

"Believe me or not but its true. Where did you even got that idea?"

"You said it yourself."

I said and glared at him.

"Remember, the night you came into my house? The night when you were drunk as hell and came rushing in my room in the middle of the night."

His eyebrows cane contact with each other and after a few minutes his expression changed as if saying that he remember it now.

"Ahh, the night when you teased me? You know I might have raped you only if I didn't pass out "

"Oh my god stop. I don't want to hear that"

I said as a tray came infront of us that was full off cookies and two cups of coffee.

"How was the way? Took you long enough."

I heard his grandma said as I picked my cookie and sipped in my coffee.

"It was fine, we just did different exciting actions other than that we just mere slept."

"And who is this fine and elegant lady we have here?"

His grandma questioned ones again as she eyes me. I smiled at her and bowed.

"She's the girl I've been talking about."

"Which one?"

My eyes quickly shifted towards Jungkook as I gave him a glare. No Girls huh?

"The only one grandma. Park Areum"

"Ahh, the one that made you take medications?"

Jungkook just glared at her as he sipped on his coffee.

"Anyway, you must be tired. Jungkook you know where your room is. We'll talk again tomorrow, you need to rest."

We both nodded as jungkook carried the tray inside as I followed him from behind. We reached the kitchen as he handed me a glass of water which I gladly took.

After a while we climbed upstairs as jungkook led me to room. It was a black colored room.

"What am I doing in your room?"

I said as I recognized his scent.

"Were sleeping here"

"What? No-"

"The guest rooms are being renovated."

"I'll just sleep in the living room then"

"No, your sleeping here. I'm gonna show you how my lips as so sinful tonight "

My eyes widened as I punched his arm.

"Stop that!"

"OK ok, take a shower first. There is a bathroom in your left and there's a shirt and a short there. I'll just gonna take the bathroom downstairs."

I nodded and headed towards the bathroom and did my stuff.

After a while I came out wearing a shirt that cane down until my legs and a short. I let my hair down as I dived into the king sized bed.

I didn't wait for Jungkook as I drifted to dream land.

Tho, I felt a hand in my waist. That must be him.