Bomber- Attempt #2

Areum's POV

"Hello? Areum?"

I heard a voice as I Placed my phone right above my ear.

"Jiyoon-ah~"

I sang as picked up my knife, my gun and a bomb.

"Have you already confronted Mr. Kang?"

"Hmm? Maybe?"

I hummed teasingly as I ran down stairs. Making my black coat fly upwards.

"Well you should do it now. You only have 3 hours. You're not in a vacation Areum."

"Blah blah blah... You dont need to worry honey. I'll take care of it."

I finally said with a chuckle as I completely left Jimin's complex. It's now 2 am and I'm on my way to Mr. Kang. I wore a black all over with matching black heels.

What Jimin did to me is really.... I dont know. Its driving me nuts. One moment I laugh with out a certain reason and then the other I have this urge to kill. Fuck, this won't do.

I drove to the edge of the town as I spotted a three story building. I quickly got out off the car, Jiyoon gave me as I secretly placed a bullet in my baby.

"Living is so useless if people like me are born. That's weird~"

I smiled and entered the building like any other normal human would do. As the gate opened three guards already welcomed me with lustful eyes.

"This property is for private personnels only ma'am. You can't go any further."

I raised my eyebrow as I smirked.

"Some pathetic guards won't block my way. Now honey, you need to let me in or else."

"Or else wh-"

Before he can even finish his sentence, I just pulled the trigger as the bullet made a hole in his face.

"Now, what are you talking about again?"

I asked innocently as I smiled in two more guards that are still in shock, frozen because of the sight of blood.

"You know, if you can't handle seeing blood you don't belong to this world. Specifically in my world. So bye bye~"

I sang as two more gunshots were heard. Within second three guards are down with holes in there necks and faces.

I continued on walking as more guards came running into me. I didnt waste any time as I kept on shooting.

"Stupid guards, making my job harder."

I hissed as they kept on coming endlessly. As my patience kept on running short I threw my gun in one of the guards foreheads as I bit my lips frustratingly.

"This isn't working."

I whispered as I pulled out two knives from my back pocket. I kept on holding into their heads as I kept on slicing.

After a while I felt a stinging sensation in my left leg. I took a break as I found my leg bleeding. By now I am mid way through.

I glared at one of the guards as I threw my knife in to his forehead making him fall down. Without whining I stood up and came running towards the last guard in the second floor.

He seemed scared as I plastered a smile on my face. I quickly got him and without saying anything, I kept on stabbing his neck until it would fall off on its own.

After a while, I unconsciously laughed again as I found the guard in my hand looking at me. He was dead of course. But the funny thing is until his last breath he still managed to look pathetic.

I dropped him off me as I walked towards the elevator. The moment it closed my eyes landed on the CCTV in the upper right corner of the crooked room.

I smiled at it as I gave of a wave.

"Isn't blood beautiful? Wait for me honey.... I'm coming for you!"

I chuckled as I threw a knife in it making it break. My sight landed to my reflection in the elevator's door.

There I found myself with a smile. Blood found every where in my face. My right leg was slightly crooked as my hands where filled with gooey red stuff.

I smiled widely as I swept of the hair that was blocking my face and wiped off some of the blood covering my eyes.

I hummed in the sight as I took a turn to observe my whole body.

"I look cute."

I said to myself as I giggled. As the door opened I found the last four guards that are a live in this complex.

They were eyeing me like as if I'm a crazy girl.

"Stop giving me those looks.... I'm not crazy"

I smiled as I quickly grabbed one of the guards hair and stabbed his face multiple times. In the whole process all I can hear are screams but eventually it stopped.

I smiled at the three guards That are eyeing me with frightened look. I gave them an innocent smile as I forced the dead guard in my hands to look at them.

"Doesn't he look peaceful?"

I asked as I tilted my head tot he right. I also felt one of his eyes drop from its socket. I gave it a look as I returned my sight to the other guards.

"Oops?"

I smiled again as I dropped the guard and aimed of another one.

"How do you want to to die? By gun or by knife?"

I asked him, but he didnt answer.

"Hey... I'm asking you something."

I pouted as I waited for his response but I received nothing. Instead a bullet pierced through my skin as my sight didnt left the guard.

"You're crazy!"

He yelled as he tried on shooting again but before he even can I forced his mouth open as I stabbed it multiple times. In the process I can heard him scream while vomiting blood but I finally reached his throat as he stopped.

Now for the last two....

"Blood isnt scary guys. Trust me."

I smiled as I threw my knife into his throat as he gaged on his own blood. I chuckled at the sight as he pulled it off.

"You know its funny how you kill yourself by pulling it off."

I loudly laughed as he looked at me. After a while I found a long hole in his throat and suddenly he came running towards me while aiming for me neck but before he can even lay one finger on me I pulled the trigger in his forehead as his dead body flew back because of the force.

I smelled the stench of blood in the air as I eyes the last guard standing.

"Hi! My name is Areum Park! Its my pleasure to kill you."

I laughed as I ran towards him. I stabbed his face as I forcefully made a curve making his lips look wider than usual.

"There! Thats the first smile I saw today! It suites you!"

I smiled as I stabbed his forehead earning me a big scream.

"Shh... You'll wake Mr. Kang up!"

I hushed him down as I covered his mouth and nose with my hands. Forbidding him to breath. Slowly his eyes rolled back but before he died I quickly removed my hands as I smiled at him.

"Not so fast!"

I laughed as I stabbed his throat and sliced it off. I grabbed his head by his hair as it got separated with its body. I smiled as I stood up. Making my way to Mr. Kang as I swayed the head up and down.

My laugh echoing through the whole building.

At least they get to hear my laugh before they die right?