The Golden Folder-Attempt #1

Areum's POV

"Areum, hide!"

Tsk, this is the worst scenario that I can ever imagine. But I don't have time to deal with this filthy CCTV.

I quickly pulled my silencer as I noticed that the CCTVs stopped moving, the guards above me also left the scene so this should be easy.

With one pull of the trigger the CCTV that was focused on me bursted.

"What have you done? Why did you-"

"Shut up."

I hissed as I quickly headed my way out of the room. I was in front of the knob when I remembered something.

"How many guards are outside?"

"5 guards and 8 CCTVs"

"Darn those CCTVs can you just cut all of those CCTVs instead? Turn all of those CCTVs you have access with."

"I can't do that, those CCTVs are my eyes. If I turn them all off I won't see the guards aiming your way"

I cursed under my breath as I proceeded. I slightly opened the door and took a peek. Exactly above the door there was a CCTV spinning around.

I also saw three guards roaming around. It looks like two of them just left.

I quickly slipped myself out and pulled a playing card. I turned around and threw three cards in the guards' way. The card was white so it wasn't that visible since the whole the floor and walls are white.

The moment they stepped on the card, their foot was automatically stuck on the floor.

"Good one"

"Well it can be trusted in any scene so I thought to slip a box of them in your pocket."

Those cards are self adhesive. They automatically stick themselves into the floor and into the foot of the ones that steps on them.

The guards of course kneeled down as they were trying to removed the card in place.

"Where do I need to go?"

"Turn to your right. When you reached its corner there are 3 CCTVs and 5 guards. If you pass those obstacles there will be a long corridor that leads to the stairs."

I quickly followed her directions and sprinted towards the corner. The moment I reached it, five guards met my way.

"Bullshit Nara, what is this?"

I spitted as I backed away, the guards were looking at me as I saw one of them pulling out a gun and another one was pulling a phone. Four guards were aiming their guns at me as another guard held a phone.

Before they can phone some more guards I quickly snatched it away.

I pulled a sticker in my pocket and stick it to the phone. I also snatched the gun away as I did the same.

I faced the guards as they was about to gout when I showed them a card which of course gained their focus.

The card shows a picture of a white rabbit, I quickly threw the phone and the gun in the side with the card.

"Why don't you follow the white rabbit?"

I smirked as I grabbed my mask and covered my nose and lips. After a split second a small explosion can be heard. It was so quiet that it only sounded like as if a foot stepped on a leaf.

I watched as the guards grew dizzy. The tried to cover their nose and mouth as their eyes rolled back. After sometime I noticed that they are finally experiencing the final effect so I quickly ran away, leaving them vomiting.

That sticker and the card are bombs that produce invisible smokes that are similar to the smoke of different drugs resulting an effect of dizziness and hallucinations. Vomiting is also experienced. There is a white rabbit on the card coz it recreates a wonderland of hallucinations. That won't know that they vomited that they felt dizzy not until they wake up.

"Nice work. Now go upstairs that's where Mr. Park sits. After you reached the top of the stairs there are 14 guards and 23 CCTVs. You're only way to his office is through the ceiling."

"Got it"

I said as I headed upstairs. I was about to stick into the ceiling with another gadget when I heard Nara.

"Areum, you need to be faster. The son of Mr. Park is here."

"What the fucking hell?! I thought that he'll be here in the next fifteen minutes?!"

"Thats also what I thought. Just be faster!"

"Do you honestly think that I'll finish this damn mission if he's already here?! You fucking said that my only way to the office was through the fucking ceiling! Do you know how long that would take?!"

I said as I angrily headed upstairs and reached the second floor. There were guards that were looking at me as they sprinted towards me.

I quickly pulled another rabbit sticker but a bigger one. I quickly stick it to there faces as I went on.

"Areum what are you doing?! Stop!"

Going through the ceiling is pure bullshit if I want to get caught.

9 Guards are now vomiting and some are shouting telling them to stop. More guards headed my way as I pulled out darts.

I'm not out of my mind as the mask his my identity. I charged through them and forcefully injected their necks with this darts.

"Areum that would kill them! Stop it! Snap out of it!"

They are actually poisonous. Giving them head aches and maybe just maybe, may result to suicide.

I just injected them forcefully until 12 guards are now screaming. All of the darts I injected were on the floor while the guards are holding their necks.

I did this until I reached Mr. Park's office. I slammed the door open as he looked at me. He was about to pull his gun out when I aimed my big silencer into his face.

"If you pull that trigger. Just wish that you are way more faster than me."

"Don't you dare little devil."

I heard a voice behind me as I felt something cold on my temples.

Fuck.