Midnight Meeting

Areum's POV

I am still wondering about this new "informations". I just can't move on to the fact that my only known mother isn't really my mother after all. That the guy who I despite the most is clearly more decent than my real dad. I don't know if I should cry or... Get mad or be happy.

I sighed in defeat as I slipped on my panjamas and my sleeve less tank top. Honestly knowing that Jungkook Jimin and Taehyung are in the same organization makes me scared to death. I guess due to the mere fact that I can't even beat at least one of Them and yet my whole family is expecting me to do so. Crazy right?

I walked towards my window to close it before I even freeze to death. Some may be wondering that its just the end of winter so why go to an island known for summer? Well winter beaches are in now a days so.....

I grabbed the lock on my glass window as I was about to close it fully but before I can even do it I saw a man with a hoodie in front of our house. He was just standing their. Looking at something...... Hmmm looking at me.

Due to the creepy sensation rising from my feet I squinted my eyes to have a better look. I swear to god that man over there is clearly looking at me. I squinted them some more as I familiarized my self with him.

Wait isn't that Taehyung? My eyes widen from the realization that struck me. Why is he here?! I thought they already left?! I quickly backed away from my window as I saw him running towards the house. Not towards the front door but towards my window.

It only took me fifteen seconds as I just realized something.

"Fuck no"

I quickly ran towards the window as my hands were on their maximum length aiming for the window locks that were hanging loosely. Why the fuck haven't I locked it in the first fucking place?!

I was only a few centimeters away from the lock when a guy came first before me. Taehyung reached the window before I did and now he is looking at me with cold eyes. Gosh those eyes..... They're scary.

"What ar-"

Before I can even complete my sentence Taehyung hugged me tight as he wrapped his hands on my shoulder.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

"Just give me more time"

He whispered as he tightened the hug some more. I can only feel my heart beat fastening against my chest. This isn't happening.

After sometime he let go and faced me. In the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of his eyes full of anger but as I blinked it turned into a cold one.

"How are you connected with that organization?"

I gave him a curious look as I hummed.

"Hmm?"

"Solstice"

"I.... Don't really know"

I Said as I sighed deeply.

"You do know that it will put you in danger once you get involved with that org right?"

"Weren't I in danger the moment I got involved with you?"

I whispered silently as I thought of a better answer.

"I know t-"

"I am trying my best to protect you so don't give me such nonsense dictations"

I was startled the moment he said that. But I don't know what has gotten into me as I decided to answer back.

"Woah I guess I have one heck of a bodyguard here. Is barging into my house in the middle of the night part of your job? And based on my knowledge I don't recall needing you"

Shit I'm no dumb. Fuck fuck you tongue!! The moment those words slipped my mouth his aura got even darker.

"If it wasn't for us you could be dead. If it wasn't for you we should be suffering just to protect you. So are you saying you can handle this all by yourself? Then fine. Its your choice anyway. Its you who will die."

He said coldly while looking straight at my eyes. Shit what the heck have I done?!

Before I could answer back he turned towards the window. I just stood there in the middle of my room while my head was hanging low.

"No I can't, I can't handle them myself. I don't have the guts to do so"

"So be thankful. You know if I haven't met you in the first place. I guess my life would still be easier. I just need to think about myself in that case you wouldn't be in the way for everything I do. You wouldn't be a freeloader on my responsibilities."

My head sprung high as I heard those, but it dropped after understanding what he Meant. I guess they are already regretting on knowing me. Fuck this life. Fuck you tears don't you dare fall. Don't give up on me.

Gosh so this is the feeling those unwanted people feel everyday. If I was to choose between my life today or them I would have chosen mine. One person saying that he regrets knowing me is already hurtful. Without knowing it I was sniffing my lungs off as tears kept falling.

"Pshh go on Areum cry. As if someone cares"

I whispered to myself. Well who would care? If no one will know then no one will care. Besides he already left. Fucker. I wiped my tears away aggressively. But before I could look up I felt a finger under my chin making me look up.

"But you know what, I guess I can now prove that the happiest moments in life is when you get out of your comfort zone. I can have the choice on leaving you alone but for me to do that can you please stop being my first choice? Can you stop running around my mind? Can you stop me from falling coz I'm really going insane Because of you"

My eyes met a cold pair as Taehyung stared at me.