Chapter 36- Attempt #5

Areum's POV

I smirked at Hiro when he suddenly snaked his arms in my waist. Tsk.. This one is playful... Too playful.

"Killing me wouldn't be as easy as you think."

"Hmm... I already have that it mind thank you very much."

I said sarcastically as I removed his grip on my wrist and on the knife that is pointed towards my chest. I removed my sight at him as I removed his arms in my waist. I turned around so in result he only sees my back view.

"I don't really need to kill you. I just need to burn your business down."

I sneakily pulled out my Dessert Eagle Pistol and placed its silencer in place. I placed it back in my pocket and faced him.

"Killing you will be harder than I thought but burning down your business is a piece of cake."

I smiled sweetly at him as I eyed him how he smirked at me with amusement dancing in his eyes. He placed his hands in his pocket as he continued on eyeing me.

"I want to see what you can do."

"My pleasure."

I smiled as I ripped my pencil skirt off revealing my leather shorts. I removed my blazer and tore the sleeve of my top. So in short I was left with my leather shorts, my heels and my black and tight top.

I quickly walked towards his laptop as he watched my every move. I started to decode his laptop and opened the folder that has all the information about the black market. I clicked it but I was surprised when the mouse pad gave out excruciating pain in my fingers.

Fuck! It produces electricity!

My eyes rose up to his face while smiling at me darkly. I smiled back as I placed my fingers in the mouse pad again. The pain was traveling through out my whole arm and I fucking swear that receiving more than 79 volts will make my fingers numb and in the state of paralysis.

"Fuck"

I whispered when realization hits me. This means that opening this folder will be timed. After 3 minutes, my hands will give up.

"Why? Having some troubles?"

I heard him. But instead of whining, I smiled.

"No, its very easy for me actually."

You fucking bastard! Why set a trap like this? I clicked the folder only to see that it needs a password.

I eyed him again only to see him looking at me intensely. Password... Password...

My fingers moved fast to type 'Hiro Shin'.

*ERROR*

"Aaahh!"

I winced in pain when the keyboard gave out double the pain it gave earlier. I held my finger and stood up to take a look.

"Tsk.."

I hissed when I found it in a state of a very pale color. I swear, my hands will not turn out fine. If the color turns violet, it only means one thing, the blood won't be able to reach the veins in my fingers. This might lead to paralysis.

But fuck paralysis! This is my last mission so I sat down again on his swivel chair and continued in guessing his password.

Seongjoon Shin

*ERROR*

I winced in pain again as my fingers left the laptop for a while and tried again.

Maybe his birthday?

090396

*ERROR*

"The hell.."

I whispered.

Equinox

*ERROR*

Seorin Shin

*ERROR*

Jungmyeon Shin

*ERROR*

Gye-

"Tsk.. The password is 060696"

I eyed Hiro as he looked at me and my fingers. I raised my eye brow at him as I tried to type the characters.

060696

*ACCEPTED*

My eyebrow went higher when I realized it again. June 6,1996 the date when the Equinox was founded.

After I was in a state of confusion on why he said the password. I quickly inserted my USB as I watched how binary numbers appeared in front of me. Little by little my smile grew when I saw that the file is slowly losing its contents.

Then it faded when I heard a beep. The USB I inserted blinked red.

"Fuck"

I curse loudly when I looked at the percent.

92% complete.

And this laptop will blow up in 4 seconds!

93%

95%

98%

100%

I quickly pulled my USB off and grabbed the laptop as I felt it was so hot that it somehow burns my skin but it didnt matter. I quickly dropped it in the ground and kicked it with all my might causing the glass window in front of my to break.

I heard an explosion when the laptop reached the ground floor. Screams filled my ears as I giggled.

Everything below us was painted in red and black.

I tightened my fist when I felt Hiro behind me. He held a knife that was again placed above my neck.

"Now, its our time to play."

"No, its my time to play."

I smiled at his when I back handed him making him turn around, kneeling in front of me,

I kicked his chin that made his jaw bleed. I pulled out my gun earlier as I shot his leg. I was about to leave when I felt excruciating pain in my right back that made my eyes widen and make me kneel down in pain.

This isn't a bullet.

Before everything is too late I reached my wound as inserted my finger as I dug through the shot. It reached half my finger when I coudnt take the pain anymore as a grunt escaped from my lips but I kept on digging through my back, my skin.

As time goes by my grunts turned into wince until it turned it screams.

The thing that was buried inside of me was a tracker device and a gadget that turns into a knife. If this gadget completed its timer it'll slowly shoot out two blades on each side that will make my wound larger. It is also hard to remove since its entrance wound is too small to pull it out.

And when the tracker hits the bone in my back, it will plant itself to it and it will be impossible to remove. And with that I won't be invisible any more. The Equinox will know my locations.

I felt my flesh ripping when I realized that the knife was slowly forming inside and it was a lot worse when Hiro kicked my back making me spit blood.

He placed both of his hands in my shoulder as he made me look at him.

"Such a beauty. I regret killing you."

I looked at him as different emotions flowed into my eyes. Pain, anger, pity... Those emotions kept on busting.

I finally reached the bullet in my back as I pulled it out making me scream in pain.

"Fuck! Ahh!"

I completely pulled it out. I felt a stainless still in my fingers as I dropped the blade and looked at Hiro. He was eyeing me weirdly.

"Fuck..Tsk.. Knox was right."

My eyebrows grew close to each other.

 "You're too beautiful to be killed."