Chapter 32

Areum's POV

I swear to god I'll kill every one that blocks my way to my bed right now.

"Yeah, nice work"

I mimicked the bitch behind me and grabbed the hand that holds the gun. I pulled the gun off her as I smashed her hand in the ground as hard as I could that made her yelp.

"Argh! You bitch!"

I quickly crushed her wrist with my foot multiple times until I saw it bleed.

"This hand of yours doesn't deserve to touch me so better yet remove it myself."

I smirked at how she screamed at the sight of blood in her wrist. I silently giggled at the scene in front of me as her hand tilted on the wrong way.

The girl looked at me with furry written all over her face. Tsk.... Too much confidence leads to death you know?

She swung her pocket knife towards my way but I swiftly dodged it. I punched her in the chin as hard as I can as I heard a crack.

"Omo..... Your chin! Are you alright?"

I giggled once again as I saw her chin stretch out to the left. I punched her once again as I aimed for her stomach which made her kneel down.

"Life note..... Dont ever think that some bitch like you who is afraid to get her nails broken can kill someone like me, and with that.... Bye bye"

I pulled the trigger as her head swung back due to the force, the bullet gives.

At the exact time I killed her, my phone vibrated.

"Hell-"

"Areum! Knox fucking attacked butler Lee! Where the fuck are you?!"

"Knox? I already killed hi-"

No. I dropped my phone due to the sight in front of me where the spot were Knox supposed to be is now an open space.

A note caught my eyes as I burned in anger.

"They don't call me an assassin for nothing"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly headed towards the lobby as I shouted with all my might.

"Get the fuck out of here!"

People kept on looking as me as they quickly got their butts saved and left leaving me with Knox smirking while butler Lee was behind him with a knife in his back.

I also noticed that Knox had a scratch in his chest. No, he fucking dodged my bullet?!

I quickly pulled my knife and ran towards him.

"You can't fucking tell me that you are called an assassin for nothing. No one can escape me, even an assassin like you."

I threw multiple knives his way as I ran towards him. I kept my knife with me as I jumped on him.

I wrapped my legs in his waist as I grabbed on his hair.

"Look at me."

I eyed him still as he grabbed my leg.

"Look. At. Me."

I repeated.

"Watch how I kill you, Knox"

I smiled as I inserted a knife in his neck as he widened his eyes in surprise.

"Y-you.... B-"

"I know I'm a bitch. No need to repeat it."

He looked at me with anger as he grabbed my legs and squashed them making me yelp. He quickly smashed me to the ground as he quickly torn his shirt apart. He pulled the knife off his neck as he wrapped it with a cloth.

My hand landed on my waist as I felt excruciating pain on my lower back.

I whined in pain as I closed my eyes. I tried to feel my leg as I felt a metal object attached on my left waist.

My eyes opened widely as I saw a big knife stuck in my waist. I also noticed that blood was bathing my body I quickly tore my shirt and pulled the knife off. I pressed the cloth on my waist as I screamed in pain.

All I remember is when Knox smirked in front of me as I heard someone calling my name. I also felt that I was being lifted off the ground.

"Knox! Put her fucking down!"

I titled my head in the sides as I saw...

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin?

What the fuck?!