It'll be fine

Everest's POV

"Guess who got the dates for the wedding wrong? Surprise it's on Saturday!" Luke said strolling towards me in the middle of soundcheck.

"You what?" I said, looking him dead in the eye.

Luke said nothing and just smiled at me, shrugging his shoulders.

"Luke, how do you know it's Saturday and can we even make it? Will we get there in time?" I asked.

Luke's cousin is getting married this weekend and we're both meant to be attending, he has an award show this Friday.

"Well the flights are fine, it's just we can't go to the after party, but we would land two hours before the wedding." Luke said.

I just gave him a blank face.

"Come on, it's not that bad." He said.

"Lucas." I stated, "I still don't have a dress."

"It'll all be fine." He said,

"Lucas. You haven't even adjusted for if theirs any delays, anywhere, at any point." I said, we know well enough by now flights love to get delayed.

"It'll be fine." He said.

See, this is why you don't leave Luke to organise things.

"Luke go back to singing." I said pushing him away from me.

He laughed slightly, "it'll be fun babe," he said walking away, "we'll find you a dress, promise."

---------

Delilah was helping me pick out dresses and gosh I had no idea what I was doing.

"Look how pretty." I said, I had on a long, light pink dress, it definitely made me feel like a princess but I don't think it's right for a wedding.

"Too pretty." Delilah said, "not really appropriate for the wedding, try this." She said pulling out a blue and white tea dress.

"Cute." I said, taking it from her and trying it on.

"Yes, definitely yes." I said once I looked in the mirror, Delilah nodded her head behind me.

"Makeup and hair is all sorted right?" Delilah asked.

"Yeah, I've gone through the look with rummy and he approves." I laughed, I chose a neutral look so it would go with whatever dress I chose.

"You'll look great, Luke's suit is all done as well." He said.

"Great." I said, smiling.

----------

Award shows are always the same. Always chaos. Running around, getting the boys all dressed and prepared, making sure we're on time. The boys were finally dressed and ready to go.

I usually don't go to these types of events, just because the focus stops being about the boys and their award and it goes to mine and Luke's relationships. I've only been once, because it was the Arias and Luke really wanted me there, even then twitter was flooded with Pictures.

Luke was all dressed with his hair done, he went for a button down white shirt and had the top buttons undone.

He came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, I did the same and leaned into him.

"Time to get going boys." Their manager said, "were getting late."

"I don't wanna go." Luke mumbled into my hair, just loud enough so only I could hear him.

"You have to." I said back.

"But I don't want to." He said.

"But you have to." I said back.

"Luke." His manager said over to us.

Luke sighed and unwrapped his arms from around me.

"I'll be there in a minute." Luke said.

"We don't have a minute Luke, come on, you can spend time with Evee the entire weekend after we get back." He laughed, I rolled my eyes and slightly pushed Luke towards the door,

He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips, right in front of his manager, before winning at me and turning around to leave. Leaving my with flushed cheeks.

------------

We watched the award show while I was finishing up packing, only a few hours after the boys left they had returned again.

Luke looked so tired, he must be, he had a busy day of interviews followed by an award show and now he needs to go get a long flight.

We arranged to get dropped of at the airport with security, then the real rush would be when we land in Sydney as by then people would know we were traveling and if someone tweets about us being on their flight we're doomed,

I had on jeans with a sweat shirt and Luke was in all black as usual with his jeans and hoodie. He held onto my hand tightly as we walked out of the car, we got our stuff from the boot and kept our heads down.

The security guard did help us for the most part up until we had to leave and go through security checks, we said our goodbyes to him. We had a thirty minute wait left before our flight and went to get something to eat. We were sat at a cafe waiting for a flight when two fans came up to Luke, they spoke to me a bit and I was nice but let them have their time with Luke.

After it was time for our flight me and Luke were practically wiped out by exhaustion.
-----------

"Wake up." I heard Luke's voice say feeling him poke my cheek.

I swatted his hand away like a fly and sunk back into his arm to fall back asleep.

"Seriously." He said with a hint of laughter.

"Are we ready for this?" I asked,

"When are we ever ready?" He asked.

I stretched out my arms while yawning, trying to wake myself up, we were just about to land.

When we finally landed, Luke took my hand and we got our things together, we only brought our carry ins because we were only visiting for the weekend rand had some clothes here.

Thank goodness no one recognised Luke, the Australian fans are amazing but if I see one photographer it can ruin our day because some of what they say are things that should never be said to anyone.

I say no one recognised Luke, he did get stopped by a group of girls just before we got to our car, they sort of swarmed around him and I moved back to stand behind him, he helped me get to the car waiting for us and once I was inside he closed the door and spoke to the fans.

"Hi Evan." I said to the security guard who was driving our car.

"Hi Evee," he said, "one sec." he got out of the car to help Luke out.

When we finally got settled and drove over to Luke's Mum's house, the real tiredness set in.

"I need coffee." Luke said.

"I need concealer." I said.