Fourty five

The show was amazing, seeing the boys perform live was emotional because it always reminds me of how far they've come. Seeing so many other of my favourite acts was when I fangirled.

We were all backstage since our job was basically done unless the boys specifically asked for anything. I was watching Ariana Grande perform and I was captivated.

"Evee do you wanna meet Nick Jonas?" Calum said, walking up behind me, I was stood in front of a screen watching the show from backstage. I looked at him in shock.

"What?" I said surprised,

"You like him right?" He asked confused,

"Yes!" I said,

"Great, let's go," he said guiding me by the shoulders.

"No, no, no." Is Sid stopping in my tracks, "I will cripple." I nervously laughed.

"He's really nice trust me!" Calum said pushing me forward.

---------

I walked back into the dressing room with the most content smile on my face.

"You okay?" Rimmy laughed.

I just nodded while bitting my bottom lip.

"Sure?" He asked,

"I met him." I said.

"Without me!?" Rimmy said, he knew damn well I was so exited about seeing my childhood crush.

"You like him too?" Calum laughed,

"Have you seen his abs? He's hot as f*ck!" Rimmy said,

I just nodded with a painful smile on my face.

"I'll get him to meet you at some point." Calum said,

Rimmy's eyes went wide, "It's fine, it's probably really awkward to ask."

"Well just make it seem like a coincidence." Calum said,

I looked over and saw Luke staring directly at us, he was the only other person in the room with us. When we made eye contact he held it for a second before getting up to leave, he walked past me and completely ignored me, he said something to Calum on his way out and Rimmy gave him a slight nod, but he wasn't looking at Luke, trying not to give him any attention.

When the door clicked shut Calum turned to me.

"So what happened?" He asked.

"Hm?" I asked, snapping out of my silence.

"You and Luke, he's been in a bad mood." He said, taking a seat in one of Rimmy's chairs.

"He's... am I allowed to tell you if I think he's a dick? Since you can fire me." I said.

"Ha! I'm your boss." Calum laughed leaning back, "nah, go ahead."

"He's a dick." Is all I said.

"What did he do this time?" Calum asked,

I just shook my head, "he's just... I don't even know." I puffed out a breath of air.

"They're just as bad as each other." Rimmy said, starting to clean his makeup brushes.

"I don't even know why I'm here." I said taking a seat, "who even asked for us?"

"We sort of all did." Calum said, "they needed someone and mike and I brought you up."

Is it bad I feel upset Luke wasn't the one who brought me up.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, Luke hasn't been himself for months, he didn't say anything but he genuinely seemed happy about you coming here and that's why we went ahead with it." Calum said.