Sixteen

I had just gotten a text from my Nona, she said she had just gotten a house on rent here and said I'm able to move in with her. I had been talking to Alaki recently and even he had said it might be for the better if I live with Nona... Him and Nona had a bit off an argument over the whole thing but she convinced him it was better if I stayed with her.

The entire thing did upset me a bit... well... a lot. I wanted to live with my big brother, who's always been there for me, I love Nona and I just wish he would stay with us instead of moving into that apartment.

But I guess with all his training he's been going lately it would be worth it. He's been playing football but he hopes to start military training soon.

I had actually really enjoyed staying with Luke, him and his family made me feel really welcome and I I'll really miss them.

"I am so ex-i-ted" Luke said walking into the living room where I already was. He had jogging bottoms on and a T-shirt. I turned my phone off and put it down on the coffee table.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" He asked, getting out his DVDs. We looked through them and decided on WALL-E.

Luke got a blanket and climbed behind me on the sofa. He had his arms around my waist and my back pressed against his chests. He kept his hand on. Y lower waist so he wasn't touching my bruise, he's always conscious about it.

After a while of moving around we settled into a comfortable position where we were spooning, he was the if spoon and he held onto my waist, keeping me close to him. He would occasionally kiss the back of my head and give my waist a light squeeze.

"Luke." I spoke up once the credits came on.  Neither of us had gotten up to change the film.

"Hmm." He hummed behind me.

"Nona called me today, she's got a house." I said and he pulled away from me a bit. I turned around so I could face him.

"So does that mean your leaving?" He asked with a sad tone in his voice.

I slowly nodded, "And in aloud to go get everything from my old house tomorrow so I can move in." I said.

Luke took a deep breath. "I'll miss you." He said with a small smile.

"I'll miss it here." I smiled.

"We should go upstairs," Luke said, "Is rather not have you sleep on a sofa"

"But I'm too tired to move." I said.

Luke laughed quietly and told up, pulling me up with him. When we got to the stairs he picked me up making me jump and scream a but because it was unexpected and also very scary when he ran up the stairs.

Luke put my down on his bed and I instantly crawled under the covers. He did the same and wrapped his arms back around me. He moved one hand under my sweatshirt and rested it on my stomach, drawing light circles on my skin with his fingers.

He pulled us closer together so my back was pressed against his chest with no space between us. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

--------

"Wake up!" Jack yelled at us the next morning. I jumped up instantly because of the yelling but Luke took a hold of my waist and pulled me back down.