Twenty eight

It was a Saturday night and me and Luke were sat on his sofa. I sat with my legs resting over his and he was flicking through the channels on the TV, every time he turned on something I didn't like I'd poke his cheek and say "change it."

Luke settled on a murder documentary and honestly were both weirdos who love watching this sort of stuff, even though I always get worried and paranoid after... Luke's the same... He just doesn't admit it.

"I'm... so... bored." Luke said when the show ended.

"Why are we boring people." I said.

"Hey." Luke said sitting up straight and facing me, "I'm not boring."

"Luke, when's the last time you were invited to a party?" I asked.

Luke took a minute to think before pursing his lips together.

"Shut up." He said and then he leaned back and sunk into the sofa.

"You'll be cool again some day Lucas." I said patting his cheek and standing up, "it's s late, I should get going."

"Or, you could stay." Luke said pulling me back down onto the sofa.

"But my bed is comfy." I said looking at him with my nose scrunched.

"So is mine." Luke said with a cheeky smile.

I didn't say anything and my cheeks flushed red, I broke eye contact with Luke and looked at the floor.

"I'll sleep on the sofa?" He suggested, when I looked back at him he had a innocent look on his face.

"Babe, I know your game plans by now, I'm going home." I said standing up.

"I was kidding!" He said stand up and blocking me from walking away. "You know I'd never do something like that to you."

I rolled my eyes, "I know." I said squishing his cheeks, "but seriously, it's getting dark and we watched that murder documentary, I don't wanna walk home in the pitch black."

"You know what we should do?" Luke said, and I slowly shook my head no. "We should invite Mikey and Calum over and have a Xbox, movies and pizza night."

"Let me text Nona." I said rolling my eyes again.

"I'll text the guys." Luke said and we both pulled out our phones and plopped back on the sofa next to each other.

After a few minutes we both got our replies and Luke had started ordering pizza.

"They'll be here in like 20 minutes." Luke said to me as he got off the sofa and pulled me up with him.

"Can I borrow some clothes please?" I asked, I had leggings and a long shirt dress on.

"Sure babe, help yourself." He said kissing forehead before I turned around and went to his bedroom.

I got an old band t short and a sweatshirt. I kept on my leggings and his sweatshirt came up to mid thigh on me.

I went back downstairs and went back into the living room where Luke was setting up his Xbox. He saw me and gave me a bright smile.

"You look so cute." He said laughing.

I gave him a slight frown (not a serious one) and plopped back down on the sofa.

A few minutes later I heard the door bell ring and I got up to answer the door. When I opened the door Michael and Calum were both facing me. They smiled and said hi as they walked in and gave me hugs.

They both gave Luke a bro hug and they went to sit down on the sofa.

The door bell rang again and I yelled "pizza!" Before running to the door, I could hear Luke giggle slightly behind me.