Fifty one

I'm not even going to tone it down in the slightest when I say I had the best nights sleep.

After everyone left me and Luke were exhausted and went straight to bed, I changed into one of his shirts and we just fell asleep.

I woke up in the nicest mood and I feel like taking on the world.

I checked my phone and realised everyone was still sleeping, I scrolled through my Instagram and twitter. Luke was fast asleep and I don't think he's getting up any time soon.

I noticed one picture that kept coming up was one that Calum posted. It was a picture of me, him and Luke...

It was clear a lot of people had a lot of opinions. Some people jumped to their own conclusions about our situation, some saying we're friends, others saying we're dating and some oddly enough saying I'm dating Calum....

Some people acted as if they knew Luke's emotions and my intentions, which is funny because I don't even to clear about where we stand yet others seem to think they know.

Some insults were thrown here and there but not many, most people were just curious which is fair seeing as their his fans. One tweet in particular stuck out to me.

Told you he only likes girls in full glam.

Can I say before I got offended I took "full glam" as a compliment. And then my nerves kicked in.

I went back and looked at pictures of Luke with other girls he was rumoured to be with, some of them were just random girls he was spotted with at clubs... I realised every picture the girls were dressed up and were gorgeous... I'm a mess compared to them.

I also realised that the last time he saw me the way I am now (no hair and makeup in comfy clothes) was the day we broke up... I can't help but feel insecure about him seeing me like... this.

I messaged Rimmy but I'm sure he's not waking up until at least 1pm, since he's traveled so much and is tired. I messaged Delilah who I'm sure is the only one awake like me at this time of day.

Luckily she was awake and I asked her to drop off some clothes and makeup (and a spare toothbrush). She said she'd be here soon and I felt myself relax slightly.

Luke stirred slightly in his sleep and latched his arm onto me. He pulled me closer to him and I turned my body towards his, it was like our bodies fit together. I was playing with his hair while he slept and all I could do was reminisce about our memories together.

I felt teary eyed because I know I'd fallen in love with him. I just can't get the racing thoughts out of my mind that what we had before might not be possible now. What if one day he sees a girl that is drop dead gorgeous to the point he can't take his eyes away from her, what if he never looks back and everything we have comes to an end.

My phone lit up and I had a text from Delilah saying she was outside, I unwrapped my arms from Luke but he didn't do the same, I went to get up and he kept a strong hold on me, that's how I knew was awake.

"I'll be back in a second, Delilah's outside." I said and he got up as well.

"Why is Delilah hear?" He asked, not in a rude way, just curious.

I got up and he followed behind me.

"To drop off some clothes." I said, turning to walk down the stairs.

"You could have just taken mine." He said rubbing his eyes as we walked.

I opened the door and Delilah handed me a small tote bag.