Thirty

*one year later*

Everest's POV

It had been such a quick year for everyone, Ashton joined Luke, Calum and Michael in their band and they had decided to call themselves '5 seconds of summer', at first Ashton didn't want to join the band but they got me to persuade him to do one gig and after that he agreed to join.

I was graduating today and was more nervous than ever. I learned to cope with not being surrounded by the my brother and the guys at school, since Alaki graduated last year and the boys perished music.

Calum was graduating as well today because his parents insisted he finished school, although he had been tutored mostly since he wasn't allowed back in our school.

The guys had left a week ago for a short tour around Australia and I couldn't be more happy for them, although I missed them all (especially Luke) like crazy.

Luke and I have learned a lot off of each other, I'm slightly more comfortable with who I am and He's learned to make choices that are good for him. I really miss him, especially because we're always affectionate when we're together and it seems like years since I've last given him a hug or a kiss.

Either way, today I'm graduating and although I want Luke to be here, he's not, but Nona and Alaki are and today is still going to be amazing.

I had my hair and makeup done with my gown and hat on, I was nervous but also so ready to end this chapter of my life and pursue something I'm passionate about.

--------

"You did so well sweetie." Nona said while placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Thanks Nona, wasn't perfect but when is anything perfect?" I said smiling back at her.

"Nonsense, it was amazing, your just a perfectionist." She said.

"That's something that's never going to change Nona." I said with a laugh.

Alaki also hugged me and said how proud he was, he had to run off because he had training today and couldn't miss it, he's training for the military.

Nona asked me to get something out of her car while she took a phone call from my grandpa, I took her keys and walked towards the car.

I stopped for a minute when my gaze passed a specific car, I swear that's Luke's car, I looked at the number plate and realised I was right... oh my goodness.

When the realisation set in I started looking around to see if I could find him, I turned around and collided with a chest and instantly felt familiar arms wrap around me.

He's here.

I looked up to meet his deep ocean blue eyes that were looking down at me, a smile overtaking my lips and an even bigger one resting on his features.

We instantly connected our lips and I could feel tears running down my cheeks.

We pulled away and he looked at me concerned.

"Why are you crying babe?" He asked me.

"I just missed you, and I'm so happy to see you again." I said.

"I missed you too princess." He said cupping my cheek in his hand.

"How were you aloud to come here? You were in Melbourne." I said,

"I started driving after the show last night, parked in a service at like 2am and fell asleep, then carried on driving when I woke up." He said looking down at me while I observed the bags under his eyes.

"Thank God your still alive." I said.

"Calum was with me." He said before I felt someone crash into my back, which sent me flying into Luke's chest.

"Calum!" I instinctively yelled before turning around and hugging him.

"Guess you also graduated!" Calum said waving around his certificate.

"Congrats." I said smiling. "Wait... don't you have a show tonight?"

"Yep." Luke said, "the venues only 4 hours from here so I think we can make it."

"4 hours!" I practically yelled.

"We could use another driver... and moral support for the show." Calum said, suggesting for me to join.

"You guys need to tell me these things so I can dress for the occasion- wait- it's graduation, I'm already dressed up." I said smiling and Luke nodded.

It's true, little old me managed to pass her driving test a few months ago.

"Let me ask Nona." I said.

"Already asked," Luke said turning me around to his car.

"Let me say goodbye and give her her keys back." I said shaking them in my hand and Luke reluctantly let me leave.

After a while I was back and we took pictures with some people before leaving. I drove the first 2 hours of the journey and Luke drove for an hour after me, Calum drove the last hour before we arises at the venue.

I was lead into the dressing room and the second I passed the door I was attacked onto a hug my Michael and Ashton, gosh I've missed these dorks.

------

"Today was amazing." I said to Luke with my head resting on his shoulder, we were sat in the dressing room after the show.

"You see, I told you I'd find a way to be there for you." He said while playing with my hair.

"Your right." I said. "Thank you."

"Your welcome babe, thanks for being an amazing girlfriend." He said.

"I try," I said before yawning and cuddling into Luke's side.

I felt him rest his head on top of mine and draw patters on my back with his fingers and I slowly drifted off to sleep.