Fifty

*The night before Christmas*
A/N ⬇️
(Yes I know it's May but we all need a little cheering up because of exam season so let's put our minds to Christmas time, okay? Good, thanks love.)

Everest's POV

Luke was on Skype to me, I was working on some final pieces for a client and it was definitely past my bed time. The good thing about being up late was being able to call Luke, since he was awake.

He's been doing so much better lately and he seems like he's happier. His PR stunt ended and we haven't seen each other in person since the summertime ball, there was a few rumours about us after the summertime ball but they all fizzled down after there were no other pictures of us together.

Even though we haven't been physically near each other we've grown a lot closer, we send each other the oddest snapchats and have the most emotional breakdowns over FaceTime. I don't think I ever fell out of love with him, but these past few months have reassured there's no one else I could see myself with.

Luke had a flight tonight and would be here in time for Christmas, he's get here in the evening but he'd still be in Australia.

"So, Everest." He finally let out, "the boys and I are all having family and friends over at my house for Christmas evening, I know it's last minute but can you, Rimmy and Delilah make it?"

The idea of seeing Luke again sent sparks through me.

"I'll convince them." I smiled, "Nona and grandpa get here in the morning, but I can't stay too long since Alamo gets here a few hours after you and I need to go get him."

"It's fine I organised everything." He said,

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your going to be so impressed, I was responsible." He said, "I called Nona, her and your grandad are coming in the evening as well and I called Alaki, he has a taxi sorted so he'll meet you at mine."

"Lucas Hemmings." I stated, "you've grown up."

"I impressed myself." He laughed. "So your definitely coming?"

"Definitely." I said with a smile.

"Great." He smiled, "Hey, I need to leave now but I'll see you tomorrow, you should get some rest you've been working for hours."

"I'll be fine Luke, just need this done before midnight, but have a safe flight, love you." I said.

"Love you, bye!" He said waving to the camera with a funny smile.

"Bye." I laughed at his face while waving and we finally hung up.

----------------

"Nona what about this one?" I asked her, Nona was in my room and I was going backs and forth from my closet to the room, changing into different dressed for tonight. Delilah was with her family and I needed all the help I could get.

"That ones a little hot." She said, "Everest you know it's summer, even if it's Christmas." She laughed.

"I know, I know, but..."