Fourty four

Everest's POV

I finally made it to Heathrow airport after a hectic two days, my dad was in a much worse state than I thought and I felt drained emotionally and also physically from all the traveling.

I had booked a taxi and was going straight to Wembley stadium, today was going to be busy getting everything set up for tomorrow and I know I won't be getting any decent sleep until tonight.

I might have slept a tiny bit on the way there but luckily I woke up before we arrived, I feel like such a mess I need to find Rimmy before we have any meetings today.

I got my luggage and made my way to the building, following the guild who had been assigned to me.

When I finally got to the dressing room I was faced with Rimmy who looked happy as ever to see me.

"Evee!" He said excitedly and he came over to hug me.

"Rimmy! Can you make me look alive again?" I asked.

He laughed and nodded slightly before guiding me to his chair, he got out a few makeup and hair products. Best thing about having a friend like Rimmy is he always has your back on bad hair and makeup days.

Within a few minutes I was all ready and Delilah stepped into the room, giving me a hug and she had bought lunch for us all.

We were all talking and eating when the boys all filed into the room, we all instantly straightened up and turned our attention to them.

"Glad to see you made it." Their manager said reaching out to shake my hand and I shook his.

"I'm sorry it was a last minute but something urgent came up." I said, "if theirs any way I can make it up let me know,"

"We understand, Rimmy and Delilah covered for the yesterday, but I'm glad your here now, tomorrow is a much bigger job." He said and I nodded.

"Speaking about tomorrow, what's the plan?" Ashton asked.

"You need to get up early." Their manager said with a slight laugh

"What time do you need everyone ready by?" Rimmy asked.

"About 8am for interviews." Their manager said, "ready by twelve to go on stage."

"That's fine." Rimmy nodded, "if it's just for interviews we can start at 7 and I'll have hair done, Delilah won't need that long either."

"Yeah we can talk over outfits tonight." Delilah agreed. "But well need a little longer for the show."

"Yeah, Everest were going to need your help for the show." Rimmy said,

"Sure." I agreed.

"Great, I'll make sure the boys are here by 8." Their manager said. "I can promise Ashton, maybe not the other three."

We all laughed slightly Ashton just nodded.

"Actually, where is my equipment?" I asked, Rimmy and Delilah brought most of it over with them, I only carried a few with me.

"Down the hall, if you walk out and go left it's the fourth door on your right." Their manager said.

I stood up, "I'll go check it's all still intact." I laughed,

I made my way down the hall where my stuff was kept, I showed a security guard my lanyard and I was allowed to go into the storage room, I found my bag and had a sigh of relief.

I turned around to leave and the door creaked open, making me jump. It was just Luke and I felt relieved.

"You scared me." I said,

He smiled lightly, he closed the door and leaned against a shelf facing me.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded, "just tired." I said.

"How are things back at home?" He asked.

I really find it odd to be alone with him, I know I'm here for work but he's still my ex boyfriend who I dated for almost two years.

"It's... it's fine, different but good." I said, taking my bag and pursing my lips, "I need to go-" I said walking to the door but Luke instantly blocked me and I stopped talking mid sentence.

"Are you sure everything is alright?" He asked, "where were you yesterday?"

Instead of moving back or backing down I held my ground.

"I had to be there for my family." I said, "and that's all you need to know." I held a strong tone in my voice, he won't have the effect on me he used to have.

He looked me in the eyes and he looked hurt, he had his arms crossed over his chest.

"We don't need to be like this." He said,

"Like what Luke?" I said mad, "If you called me here for any reason other than my job I'm getting the first flight back to Australia Luke. I'm not playing games with you."

"It was never a game Everest and you know that." He said in monotone.

I looked up at him wth my jaw clenched, "why did you even call me here?"

"Because your a damn great photographer and the rest of the boys love to work with you." He said.

The rest of the boys meaning not him.

"Then thats all I need to do while I'm here." I said, taking hold of my bag again.

I left the room and this time he let me, I went back to the dressing room and put all my stuff down. The room was once again empty, except for Rimmy and Delilah.

"I hate him, I f*cking hate him!" I said,

"Woah." Delilah and Rimmy said in sync.

"Did she actually drop the F bomb?" Delilah said looking at Rimmy and he nodded.

I let out a puff of air, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What happened?" Delilah asked,

"He's such an arrogant prick! I'm here because 'the other boys' like working with me," I said, making quotation marks with my hands, "he asked me if I was okay and kept pushing the question as if we were still together."

The two looked like they were soaking up the drama.

"You know what, I'm not even going to give him the value to make me feel this mad, I'm over it." I said,

"No your not." Rimmy said.

I gave him a glare and all he did was shrug his shoulders while pursing his lips.