Twenty nine

Luke's POV

"I know but how do you expect me to tell her!?" I whisper shouted to Michael and Calum.

I woke up this morning and Everest said she was going over to her house to get changed but then she would be coming back to mine. When I got downstairs I saw Michael and Calum. After Everest left the conversation quickly turned to our little secret...

I started a YouTube channel when I was younger and recently the three of us started posting videos together as a band, I never mentioned this to anyone (well except my mum) and the guys found out I haven't even told Everest...

They kept pestering me on how/when I'm going to tell her but I'm just nervous, what if she sees our videos and hates them?

"Dude, are you just not going to tell her?" Calum said leaning on the kitchen table.

"I don't know," I said, "guys I'm not gonna tell her while your in the room, I don't want an audience."

"Aww little Lukey is nervous." Michael said in a high pitched tone.

"Shut up." I said standing up from the table and walking over to the fridge.

------------

Me, Everest, Calum and Michael were all sat in my living room just lounging around. There was so much awkward eye contact between me and the guys and I knew what they were about to do.

"So..." Michael said loud enough to get our attention, "Everest, do you like any YouTubers?"

Little prick.

"Um..." Everest said before taking a pause to think, "I used to watch a lot but since then not that many, I like mike fox he's good, but mostly people that do makeup and stuff oh gosh, MannyMUA is amazing."

Michael nodded, "any music related channels?"

"Not that much." She said shaking her head "what about you?"

"Oh, I don't really watch YouTube, I was just curious." Michael said and Everest nodded before looking back down at her phone.

Michael puffed out his cheeks and made eye contact with me, if looks could kill he'd be dead by now.

"Well, we should get going." Michael said patting Calum's shoulder.

"Yeah, this has been fun, see you soon." Calum said before him and Michael hugged me and Everest and then left.

There was a moment of silence between us, it was very awkward for me but Everest didn't notice and stood up to go into the kitchen.

After a second I followed behind her and she smiled at me.

"This place is a mess." She said with a smile on her face but it was covered with guilt.

"Mum won't mind, this always happens when the guys are over." I said walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

"Does she always clean up?" She said looking up at me with narrowed eyes and her nose slightly scrunched.

I knew what she was going to do, she was going to guilt me into cleaning up... not happening.

I unwrapped my arms from around her and a smirk took over my face, I backed up slowly and she reached out for my arm but once we made contact I sprinted out of the room.

"Luke!" I heard her yell but I kept running.

I ran upstairs to my room and shut the door behind me.

I lay on my bed for 20 minutes just playing on my phone when a wave of guilt washed over me... is she cleaning up by herself? She's too nice I shouldn't take advantage of her.