Fourty eight

"Luke just tell me if I should wear sweatpants or not!?" I argued with Luke who was adamant on not telling me where we're going.

"Your not getting any clues!" He said, with a hand on the door handle.

"Luke god help you if I put on jeans and we stay indoors, I'm not putting on jeans for no reason." I said.

I have a thing agains wearing jeans...

"Don't wear jeans." He said.

"So I can wear sweatpants?" I asked, honestly I was feeling so happy inside at the thought of sweats.

He scrunched his face up as if he was thinking.

"Nah, don't wear sweatpants." He said.

"Then what do I wear!?" I asked,

"No clues!" He said opening the door,

"You already gave me two clues Luke!" I said,

He quickly turned back around and looked down at me, "wear a dress." He said with a smile before leaving quickly.

A dress? What is this boy playing at?

------------

I did my own hair and makeup, just straightening my hair and doing a "no makeup makeup" look (my regular routine) then I put on a floral dress with cold shoulder cut outs.

I had on heals but that's just because they went with my dress, I might my over dressed but I don't think I'll be underdressed... then again I still don't know where we're going.

I walked out of the bathroom in the hotel room that I was sharing with Rimmy and Delilah. They were both eagerly waiting for me since I didn't let them do my hair, makeup or outfit and they usually treat me like their little dress up doll every opportunity they get.

"Do I look okay?" I asked,

"You used a setting spray." Rimmy said in an admiring tone.

"You matched your heals to the dress." Delilah said in the same tone.

The two looked so proud of me for actually being able to put myself together.

"So... yes?" I asked, I'm always scared they're being sarcastic.

"Yes!" They both said together.

"You look amazing Everest!" Delilah said.

"Any ideas on where your going?" Rimmy asked.

I shook my head no, "he refuses to tell me." I said and there was a knock at our door.

"I'll get it." Delilah said with a cheeky grin, getting up and running to the door, luckily Rimmy got up and grabbed her waist, sitting her down where he had just gotten up from.

"I'll get it." He said and I thanked him with a smile.

I head the door click open and Delilah was having a conversation with me with just eye contact.

"Yeah she's ready, do you wanna come in?" I heard Rimmy said before Luke's voice said "sure."

Rimmy walked back in with Luke trailing behind him, he always has his all black clothing there going on.

"You ready to go?" He asked smiling at me and I nodded.

I quickly gave Rimmy and Delilah a hug and said goodbye before leaving.

When the door closed Luke took my hand in his and linked our fingers together.

"So, how comfy are those heals?" He teased.