1- Introduction

Kit's introduction.

Pha, Beam and I are best friends from childhood, we stick together anytime and everywhere (of course, we will separate when we come back home with our parents), we go to the same primary high school, then join in the same university. Mentioning university, it is a long hard time for studying to get a chance in Medicine of the famous university .

Pha is a smart guy, his height is 187cm, with highest IQ and EQ which I and Beam are always proud of him, he usually stand in top 3 of school and university. But we don't say it out loudly even we fake that we are really annoyed when someone show admiration to him (In fact, we keep joking) and he already know about this. Pha's dream to be become a doctor so as to help other people although his family is rich with a fabulous business in technology field. His parents are positive thinking people and his sister is also the same, she always makes everybody feel comfortable and happy when she is around and I nearly fall for her if she doesn't have wonderful love with a dynamic handsome guy, she is taking main role in operating their family in stead of Pha. So this explains why Pha has freedom to make his dream come true.

Beam is really a handsome playboy, he also smart (after Pha), he is in top 10 of school and university without worry, his family rich with a famous string of sport outfit shop and Shopping malls. He changes girlfriends almost everyday. Somehow he makes someone think that he is beautiful, not handsome with fair skin, pink lips, brown eyes with long-thick eyelashes. He a little bit shorter than Pha with 173cm high. These maybe also the reasons he is pampered when he was still a child by his parents and older brother.

Kit (me) is pretty smart and patient to achieve my target, shortest in three friend with 170cm high. Although I don't have high IQ like my friends, I do always keep me in top 10 of high school and also in university. I don't hide my family status, my family is rich also, my parents left me when I was 7 and my brother was 17 in car accident, I am living with my grandmother and my older brother. My grandmother is a strong business woman since she operates a famous string factory which provide high quality fabric with worldwide network. I am also pampered by them because they want to make me happy after those misfortunes. I have a special character that I am get angry easily and a secret that is I scare the thunder so much (the reason I scare the thunder, you will know when you follow my love story).

Actually, we are best friend with perfect family power but we have similar rules in our life:

1. Achieve what we wish by our abilities and natural talent.

2. Study but not forget enjoy our life (you know what this means hihihi).

3. Join in fundraising charity for help other people.

4. Always protect and support each other, never left any one of us behind. Somehow I feel Pha and Beam are protecting me very very very much. Firstly, I think they know about my thunder trauma and they think I had to spend terrible misfortunes in the past, so they want to make sure I don't have any those anymore. Secondly, I just guess, I am the cutest and smallest one in our group (shy shy shy).

p/s: Thank you for taking your time with my story. The introduction maybe have long and bore sentences, but this is needed to make story more easy to understand. I will make it shorter in next chaps. If you are interest in my story, please give my your support by likes or comments. Thanks :)