"Meraki"

Authors Note: (you can skip my note and proceed in reading below)

Hi, I'm glad that you're reading this. I'm the author, obviously, I'm struggling in both Math and English. I'm a lover of snorts and quirks, a little bit sentimental and adventurous; I eat fries and drink dutchmill a lot. I like people with kind hearts and humorous personalities like the sun shining brightly in the sky. Also, you can't find me anywhere because I don't usually go outside, but every Sunday afternoon I go to malls for groceries or kaartehan and some kinds of stuff.

So I'm looking forward to all of you to continue on reading this book—of course, please supporting me. Also, I would like to apologize for my book 2 because I lost my old notebook so I can't recall it. I hope you will all enjoy this. Btw, I'm a hardcore Otaku and Asian drama lover.

-————————

The only thing I remembered, that I spent my teenage years in getting my so-called revenge. My mind was extremely drunk with negativity at that time.

On the spur of the moment, I realized that I'm no longer a girl and a teenager. I blew up my youth. Okay, I'm regretting it. It's rather hard for me, but henceforth, I will spend the rest of my early twenties in a classy and sassy ladylike.

And then... I took my chance to flirt with a beautiful and chivalrous knight.

Accidentally sleep with him. Press a button and poof! Got my fate entangled with him. Believing that he is my fated one, we got married.

It's not as simple as that, but I ruined everything so obviously thinking and speaking—it's better to gamble my life and heart to him.

I deserve to keep a knight whole-heartedly devoting his sword, his knees, his body, and his head to me—and only me.

Yes, of course.

It is because I am—a real—Señorita, and certainly, he is my knight.

When a haughty señorita falls into despair, a bashful yet elegant knight came to aid with the will to repay her. But magically, a spell called "love" twist their story. Then, the señorita and her knight go to adventures in the game of life.

What will happen if the Prince Charming appears? Moreover, the lady villainess went to a different story path? Hmm... do you think there will be a happy ending?

***

This story is a complete work of fiction. The names, places, characters, and events are mainly fictitious or either product of the author's imagination. That any similarities to an actual event or a person, living or dead, are purely coincidental. The author acknowledges the trademarked status, owners of various product names, service remarks, or named features are utilized solely for reference, which has been used without permission. There is no implied endorsement of any of these terms are used. Any trademarks in this work of fiction are not authorized by the owners of the said trademarks.