[2] Omega!Tord [2]

~Tords pov~

I woke up to a cold, empty room. Nothing was out of place, well except for me. I found myself oddly leaned against the wall, alone, with a stuffed animal drooping down along my lap. I took a minute to let my eyes, scan my surroundings before I decided to push myself off of the floor. My body could barley even support me, let alone help me through my current situation, I just felt like such..such words couldn't exactly click in my mind of how I felt so I decided to just leave it off as, 'weird', yeah sure I felt weird.

"Tord?"Pat asked. I hadn't realized there was another presence in the room, until I glanced up to find pat standing in the doorway."Are you ok?"My eyes never left pat as he took a step inside of my room. I could see him visibly shiver at how cold it was."Why the hell is it so cold in here"Ignoring pats squawking and babbling, A small ugh made it past my lips when the throbbing, jello feeling laced through my own two legs.

It felt as if it compelled me to sit back down and stay in that same spot for the rest of my life, until a knight in shinning armor came to sweep me off of my jello legs and take me to their palace of wonders, but this wasn't some sort of dream. If I never required a mate before then I sure as hell didn't need some grimy mate in my life now. Long, warm arms wrapped around my waist, before pulling me into the soft warmness of a chest. It almost made me purr from the warmth, but then again I would give for any sort of warmness at this point, I was cold.

"Lazy boy, talk to me"Pats voice actually had some concern laced in his tone when his arms tightened around me."Come on let's go in the living room"I was hesitant at first, but slowly began to nod."Good!"Pat chirped. Pat was rather forceful when he pulled me out of my once safe area, and into the hallway. I had to admit it felt great to get out of the room I always isolated myself in. When I was tugged once more into the living, my eyes met with Paul, the alpha of the apartment, sprawled out across the same sofa I usually tended to mark as mine.

"There you are, Tord"The voice sent the smallest of shivers down my spine, warning me to stay away or at least keep the uneasy gap in between us."You wanna tell me something"There was a short pause, as the alphas gaze flickered over to his mate. I was too stunned to move, talk, really just function at this part as pats arms retracted from my form."Why is there a certain smell in...well your room?"

"What? There's no smell y-your crazy Paul"I said. My words were soon followed after a surprised yelp when the deep rumble of a growl floated through the silence."I'm not fucking stupid Tord, an alpha was there"If my knees weren't shaking they sure as hell were now. Paul was a scary man and I was still anxious and scared from yesterday's encounter. My emotions weren't that good of a mixture, put together at least."I don't know Paul, maybe someone snuck in?"Paul's face continued to flush with red, as he let out another deep snarl. He knew I tried to make him look stupid. I always did, acting as if he was sputtering nonsense, when it always far from a lie."Don't try that Tord, this is serious"Paul snapped. I shook my head. This man doesn't know when to quit, does he!? I folded my arms over my chest, occasionally nuzzling into Paul's mate, that stood not to far behind.

My slim short fingers found it's way across pats shirt and onto the back where I tugged on the thin fabric, to try and grab the tall males attention."Tord"He finally broke out a sigh while saying my name."He's right you can't just lie your way out of this"Pat muttered. His lips twitched in a downward motion. Forming a sad frown, when the subject came back to the alpha smell."I'm not lying, okay?"There was a moment of hesitation before Paul blew out a long breath."Fine, we'll drop it"Satisfied with Paul's statement, I walked over to the alpha pushing against his shoulder."Good...now your in my spot, get up"I shoved against Paul's shoulder again, before the alpha submitted with a deep grumble, of 'fine'. When Paul got up, I immediately took his place, nuzzling and burying my face in all the blankets that surrounded me.