Ell x Matilda

Matilda's pov~
I woke up this morning, with my bed empty, like always, and that's how it was. I pulled on one of the many t-shirts that were laying sprawled out on the floor, and walked out of my room. Everything was quiet, that's normal. I walked down the creaky old stairs, and into the kitchen. Thats when I saw my adorable best friend ell, even though I always wanted to take our relationship farther, I didn't want to rush the cute girl. Today was the day that edd agreed to go shopping with me, especially sense it was a Friday. I walked up behind the cute chubby girl, and pinched her sides. I watched her squeal out, and as fast as lighting spin around to be face to face, with me, well more like face to boobs, ell was short. I let a small smile replace my devious smirk, while ella on the other hand was lecturing me not to scare her. I just ignored my small cola lover, and snuck a piece of bacon that was left on her plate. I put the bacon in my mouth, and smacked Ella cute ass, before dashing out into the living room. I only saw Tamara, with Tori in her lap."so cute"I awed, before plopping down o the other side of the couch. I took a minute to realize Tori was asleep, and Tamara was also asleep, with her face buried in the crook of Tori's neck. The corners of my mouth slowly began to turn into a small smile."Ell!"I whisper, yelled. It wasn't even a couple seconds, Ella walked in, looking beautiful as usual."Yeah what is it?"She asked. I pointed to the two lover birds, and frowned."Why don't we ever do that?"I frowned. I didn't even get a explanation from ell, only a small shrug. I grumbled a few curses, before getting off the couch.  I then swooped up the small green goddess, and began walking down the hallway."m-Matilda put me down!"Ell practically screeched, when we entered my room. I moved Ell ever so gently onto my bed, before pinning her down."but you look so cute like this"I whined. I watched, as the cute cola lovers face turned into a maze of redness."M-Matilda!"she whined again. I shook my head, and smashed my lips onto her pink plump lips. I then grasped her ass waiting for her to gasp. Ell did gasp, and I took that time to shove my tongue into her mouth, she really did taste like cola! Ell moaned out ever so quietly into the heated kiss, which slowly turned into a heated fight between both tongues, of which one would win. Of course I won, after a couple minutes, and accepted my prize by traveling my tongue around, my now claimed territory of ells mouth."mm"I moaned out into the heated kiss. After a couple seconds, I pulled away to look at my adorable cola lover. She looked so cute, with her legs crossed, and her laying down on her back, looking up at me with the most adorable lust."Aw"I practically awed. I then began to, pull her closer to my body, until there was no space separating us. I pulled her 'smeg head' shirt up, with slight hesitation. Ell always had large breast like Tori, but Ell almost always wore a black bra, that I saw was almost impossible to pull off."Ughhh Ell this is going to take me years"I groaned. Ell seemed unfazed, as she pulled off the complicated bra in almost a instant."what how the h-"Ell interrupted, me while smashing her pink plump lips back onto mine, to somehow silence me. I gently cupped both of her breast, before pinching her hardened nipples. I watched as Ell began to hold back the many moans, that bundled up inside of her cola tasting mouth. I was practically eating her moans, when I shoved my tongue back into her mouth."Mmf"Ell moaned. I broke the kiss, and went back to kissing her large size of breast ever so gently. I pulled on one of nipples, smirking."M-Matilda s-stop teasing me!"Ell mumbled, through out her adorable moans. I sighed, and pecked the adorable cola lovers lips."I love you"I smiled. Ell's green eyes shined, and practically started to water up in tears."I-I love you to"She stuttered. I let out a half-heatedly chuckle."No babe don't cry"I pressed my forehead, against hers, and sighed, taking in her scent of cola, and vanilla."I love you more than anything"And I did Ell was my whole world, and I would trade everything for her, she was mine.