Tord x ????

No ones pov~

Tord, and tom were both sitting on the couch arguing."Hey Tom pass the Aux"Tord smirked."Tord you better not play trash"Tord quickly hooked it into his phone, and stood in front of the couch. He turned on The Soviet Union Anthem from YouTube, before whipping."Bitch nah"Tom screeched, as he slapped both of his rather large hands over his ears, some how trying to block out the 'music'."That's not even how you do it"Tom shouted, before stomping up to the smaller male."Hoe don't do it"Before anything tom had squatted down to tords level, and done the un thinkable. He whipped, with a smirk larger than anything plastered on his face."Oh my god"Tord groaned, before flopping face first back onto the couch. Tom smirked, and turned off 'tords music', before sitting behind tord. Tom stared at tords perfectly sculpted ass, he could practically feel his mouth water from how nice that ass looked. He suddenly grabbed that ass, without thinking, and purred in his thick seductive voice."Noice"Tord yelped out, before glaring back at the larger male."I've been jingle jangled!"Tom couldn't help, but feel his smirk widen."Oh yeah mr.Krabs!"Tord glared once again at the taller male, before huffing."Aw chill bby can we just have a quickie?"Tom didn't really didn't give Tord much of a option, when he forcibly pulled him onto his stomach. He laid down on the couch, with Tord sitting on him. Tord stuck his tongue out, before slowly pulling off his red hoodie, that covered his black booty shorts. Tord stopped in the middle, which only made tom hum in confusion."Tom?"Tord asked."Yea?"Silence rang through out the small room, before Tord finally managed to speak out."Im stuck"Tom gasped, and almost choked on laughing."AHAHA"Tom was wheezing by now, but Tord wasn't, he was still stuck. Tom finally managed to control his wheezing, and he quickly pulled the red hoodie over the males head, in one swift motion."Eh what is this?"Tom questioned, when he noticed the kind of crop top/sports bra Tord wore underneath."H-hey I went for a jog before this!"Tord fumed, when he pointed towards tom."I got rid of a piece of clothing so get rid of something!"Tom chuckled, at tords child like behavior, before removing his blue hoodie as well. "Hey guys have you seen ri-"Edd stopped, when he noticed the two males position."EKKKKKKK"Edd screeched, as he threw a cola at Toms head. He quickly snatched Tord off of tom, and dashed upstairs with Tord."DO NOT TOUCH THE SMOL CINNAMON ROLL"Edd yelled, as he quickly dashed into his room. Tord just sat in edds grip flustered, and confused. Edd closed the door to his room, and locked it behind him."EDD GIVE ME BACK TORD!"Tom yelled, as he started to bang on edds door in pure fury."Bitch ain't nobody got time for dat"Edd sassed. Tord just sat there, arms crossed smirking. He winked at edd, before moaning in his most sexual tone."Ohh edd faster~"Edds face slowly turned flustered, when both Matt, and tom broke through the room flustered."Where's the cute sex!"The two tall people screeched at the same time. Matt, and Tom both stopped when they saw the two small people standing there dumbfounded. Tord was still being held by Edd, while edd was standing right next to his bed. Tom, and Matt both growled when they realized what was going on. Matt suddenly scooped up edd, while he was holding Tord, and dashed out of the room."HAH TOMS LEFT BEHIND"Edd smirked, when he saw the angered eye less man dashing after them."GIVE ME BACK TORD!"Tom shouted, as he dashed after the fast ginger."NEVER!"Edd, and Matt both said in unison."YOU SHALL NOT TOUCH THE CINNAMON ROLL!"Tord just sat there dumbfounded, as he looked up at edd, who was practically holding him like a teddy bear."I'VE BEEN JIBGLE JANGLED ONCE AGAIN!"Tord yelled, as Tom practically leaped onto Matt. Matt fell onto the floor, and began laughing. Edd on the other hand stuck his tongue out at the eyeless male."Tord can choose who he wants to hangout with then!"Edd gently sat Tord onto the ground, and Tord quickly scrambled to his feet."Ok you either go with tom to where ever he wants or you come with me and Matt to the amusement park"Tord looked at edd, and Matt, before looking at Tom. Something glinted out of the corner of his eye, and he gasped. He picked up a pistol that was hidden in a bush of leaves, and smiled."Ill go with him!"Tord smiled, before kissing the side of the pistol."WHAT!?"All three males screeched out, in harmony."Wrong answer buddy"Tom popped the B on buddy, and smirked. He nodded at edd, and Matt."Wait what the hells going-"Edd, Matt, and Tom suddenly grabbed Tord at the same time."AY STOP JINGLE JANGLING ME"Tord screeched. Tom finally managed to throw Tord over his shoulder, and began walking towards the car, with edd, and Matt following close behind."Carnival it is"Matt snickered, as he got into the drivers seat, with edd in the passengers seat. Tom handed Tord his hoodie, and Tord instead took Toms hoodie. He slipped on Toms hoodie, and smirked, the hoodie went all the way down to his knees, covering up his boogie shorts. Tom ended up putting on tords hoodie, and it barley reached his pants."Heh you have to wear my hoodie asshole"Tord snickered, as took out a flask from Toms hoodie pocket. Tom fumbled inside of the hoodie pocket, before taking out a loaded pistol."Why do you have like 5 guns in here?"Tord shrugged, and played with the small flask."Safe measures?"He said, in more of a question then statement.

"Tom stop aiming that at me!"

"Don't make me take that gun away from you!"

"What the hell!"

"I swear edd if you keep taking Tord away from me I'm gonna-"

"I'VE BEEN JINGLE JANGLED"

/REQUEST CLOSED/