YandereTord X SenpaiTom

Tord pov~

I watched, just watched, who I was i watching? My senpai of course. His name was Thomas Ridgewell, and he was mine....O⃒n⃒l⃒y⃒ M⃒i⃒n⃒e⃒"I glanced towards senpai's way, oh how so badly I wanted my SENAPI to notice me. I continued staring until a girl came up to my senpai? She started talking to my senpai? I continued watching, every muscle in my body was tense as i glared towards the female. She was giggling, and smiling like he was hers or something!? But what really ticked me off the most was when she touched his arm, wrapping hers around his, like as if they were a dating! My normal grey eyes turned to its piercing sharp red color."H-heh found my new target"All I had to do was wait until the ugly girl secluded herself from all of the others. At lunch she stays by the cherry blossom tree, until lunch is over. How I knew exactly? Well I practically knew everything about everyone in this school, from how I stalk some. I was to dosed off in my thoughts to realize the female walking away. I snapped my attention back to the female, and growled. I quickly snatched one of the knifes from my pocket. I walked towards the cherry blossom tree, my blood boiling as I tightened my grip onto the handle of the knife. I smiled, and continued to walk closer to the female, until I was a good foot or two away from her. The stupid slut still didn't notice I was there, typical. I took my chance, and raised the knife up, before bringing it back down into the females head. Not even a squeak escaped her lips, as she dropped to the floor. Her body cold, and unmoving. I rolled my vibrant colored eyes, and picked up the female. Blood leaked from her head, but it didn't matter. I walked towards the incinerator, and dropped her body inside. My face was emotionless, as I watched her pale white skin burn. I tossed the knife inside, before shutting the two open doors. I sighed, and began walking towards the locker room. I was about to enter when I was suddenly pushed into the wall, by amazing strength."Fuck"I whispered, turning my face to see who my next victim was. My whole face went pale, when I noticed the two familiar eyes."Tord what the hell is on your clothes"Tom whispered, his mouth uncomfortably close to my ear. I could just feel his hot breathe run across my neck, it felt so..so strange."You know that's very bad Tord"The slightly deep voice growled, pulling both of my arms behind my back."Get off me"I ordered, slightly squirming under the stronger male."Maybe.."He paused for a minute, before tightening his grip onto my arm. I winced, and growled."Let go of me"I ordered again, instead of following my request the male pushed me inside of the locker room. I stumbled a little with him still holding my arms when we entered. Tom pushed me onto the ground, holding me down. My face was pushed onto the floor, while my hips were held up onto toms lower area. Basically he was just pushing me down, and my ass was in the air."Maybe i should just punish you~"The male hummed. I heard a zipping noise, before the ruffle of clothes."W-what are you doing senpai..."I whispered. It wasn't long, before my senpai slowly started pulling my pants down."Are you gonna stop?"He asked, tugging at the edges of my boxers."N-no never"I whimpered. Toms arms traveled down to my waist, as he pulled my boxers down fully. I shivered at the coldness, that now wavered over my exposed area."To bad"Tom quickly thrusted inside of my ass, not even caring to go slow, as he grunted at my cute moans."Ngh fuuck"I moaned lowly. I clawed at the tiled floor, whimpering."aw does it hurt? Heh well it's your fault"Tom smirked, as he began to move my hips back, and forth on his cock. I moaned out again, as his full length traveled even deeper inside of me. Drool leaked from the sides of my mouth, as I tried my best to get used to his large size. I couldn't, it was just to big, the pleasure was just to much. "Ah fuck just kill me already!"I was practically screaming by now from his large cock slowly breaking me."Aw your almost done, I'm proud you took in all of it in"Tears poured from my red eyes, as I looked at the cold tiled floor."Ahh ngh"I practically screamed/moaned out each time from his persistent thrust."Hehe you look so cute"The male snickered, continuing his thrusting. I scratched at the floor, hoping that would somehow help my situation, it didn't not even the slightest."Says your sorry and you'll stop!"He growled, taking his member out from inside of my ass, before slamming it straight back inside."Ah fuck n-never!"I growled, letting my stubbornness get over me. Senpai didn't like that, he grabbed my hair, and began roughly thrusting inside of me."P-please ah your gonna break my ass!"I screamed, wanting it all to finish."Say your sorry and I'll stop"He repeated in a stricter, but calmer tone."A-ah fuck I-I'm sorry just please your going to break my ass!"i was still crying when he stopped, but before he finished he released inside of me. He pulled out, and pulled his boxers, and pants back on smirking. I slowly slid my boxers back on, with my pants."Just remember something"Tom pinned me up against one of the lockers, pecking me onto the lips."I love you"He whispered. I laid my head into his shoulder tired, and sore."I-I love you to senpai.."After that i fell asleep onto the males shoulder not caring, as the numbness took over my body.

Toms pov~

After Tord fell asleep, I picked him up. He was tired poor thing, but he had to learn his lesson. I sighed, and walked out of the dressing room. Looks like schools over? Strange they probably noticed the girl gone, and closed down. I chuckled, petting tords back. I somehow was able to switch his place, and give him a piggy ride instead."I guess we'll be heading over to my house"I sighed, staring at the same blue cloud cleared sky. I loved Tord yes, I mean I could understand why he killed her. I killed everyone that tried to get to close to my Tord, I mean he was mine. I chuckled at the thoughts, and pecked the males forehead."I guess life's worth killing for huh?"

/REQUEST FINISHED/