。°。°Omega!Tord。°。°

/Part one/
                     °~Tords pov~°

My knees felt week as another growl shifted through the air."Omega"The voice growled."I smell an omega!"Every second that passed I could tell they were getting closer to unlocking the clues that drenched my tracks. My mind was battling itself in a war of thoughts. We're faster. We can out smart them. I almost found myself nodding at the deformed plan when my eyes darted towards the nearest exit."Hey!"The sudden shout sent my body booking it towards the exit, hauling my ass out of there as more yells followed after me. I almost tripped when the door slammed open revealing the busy streets filled with all sorts of innocent bystanders just trying to get to their designated destinations.

I managed to work my way into a small crowd of people chattering and talking but that wasn't before pulling my hood off. I would be able to throw them off for a couple more seconds with my look before they would catch up to my scent, and in my opinion that was enough. When the group I was trying to blend into passed a small alleyway I slid right in, the shadows not even bothering me. I stumbled my way to the closest fence and began roughly pulling at the chain linked fence. A sudden shout caught my attention when I whirled around to a single man, he was blocking the only other unchained exit.

"You"His growl sent my legs shaking and throbbing for me to hit the ground and submit to the alpha voice being used against me. I didn't even realize he was stepping closer until I let out a small hiss of warning."Why did you run away from me, omega"My gaze hardened against the alpha."guess"Another hiss wormed its way out from between my lips. He took another step forward, this time too close, too close for my personal taste. My back was pressed up against the chain linked fence by the time the alpha was in front of me. His body felt hot as he pushed against me, God it was disgusting.

"I have an alpha!"I snapped. A deep chuckle fell in between the silence as fingers brushed against my flushed cheeks. It made me shiver in disgust and almost need? No it was more of want. I wanted to be touched like that, but not by this random alpha, by my own alpha."where's their mark then?"My body tensed as I pushed the hand away quickly, still trying to avoid the eye contact the alpha was trying to obtain from me."They never marked me.."There it was, that stupid laugh. I just met this guy and I was already beyond annoyed by his laughter, it was loud, annoying, and taunting.

"Then they don't want you, but...I shall be very generous and take you as my own"The alpha said. His tongue glided over his cracked lips, licking them and coating them in his own disgusting saliva as he eyed me down."No thanks"I snapped back. I wasn't as alarmed at first but it seemed this guy just couldn't take no as an answer."I need to go"I trailed off."I'll walk you home"Was this guy just plain stupid? I managed to politely decline with a shake of my head."Look bud I need to get home, please understand that"I almost thought he took my words to heart before a I felt a rough pinch on my ass. It even caused me to let out a small squeak as I pushed my hands towards the alphas chest, shoving him away.

"Look baby boy I'm just looking for fun"His once daring look changed into a small sympathetic smile. Was he pitying me?"No thank you I need to go"I managed to say without another snippy comment that would cause the male to try and cease me again."Look come on think about it"A warm touch of a hand against one of my hips sent me twisting away, from the male a look of annoyance clearly settling on my features."Don't-"A sharp snarl seemed to grasp both me and the alphas attention as the male protectively slid an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.